BY BUENA VISTA

Zootopia (dvd) see more...

Tara C.
This movie is fantastic! My 3.5-year-old son really enjoyed it when it was in theaters, and we didn't think it was too scary for him (pretty easy to explain what's happening) and lots of funny moments that only the adults would catch. We all have watched it a couple times and will watch again! (Be sure to watch with littler ones, don't let them watch alone, just so you can explain it.) Great lessons about how we view others and how we treat people who aren't like us too!
Lindsey H.
My daughter loves this movie and she is only 10 months old!! We got it at our local walmart for only 10 bucks! She watches it twice a day its the only movie she will watch so when mom(me) really needs to get some cleaning on i pop this in and put her on her little couch and hussle!! She loves it!
Jessica C.
This is a pretty cute movie with a good lesson in there. But after watching it daily for a couple of weeks I realized a few parts were not the best for my 2.5 year old. There is a "bully" part and the animals going savage is a little scary.
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
This movie was absolutely phenomenal and I never get tired of watching it! Even though I'm not a child, I still find it so great. It's very funny too and entertaining, one of the best animations I've ever seen
Nicole H.
Rogers, AR
My 15 month old has been obsessed with this movie for months. It's one of the few that he'll actually sit and watch. It's such a cute movie with a great story. I haven't gotten tired of watching it over and over either. ❤
amanda l.
tyler, TX
This has got to be the cutest movie ever I bought this for my kids and they just love it and so do i! I would definitely reccomend this movie to anyone who has a family & kids its too cute
Leah B.
Madison, WI
As an adult, I really do enjoy this movie. I feel like Disney hardly had any promotions for this movie before it came to theaters, so I didn't see it until after it was out on DVD. I found it to be very clever and witty, with subtle life lessons pertaining to some of the issues our society faces today. Overall, kudos to Disney for another quality animated flick, and I would highly recommend this movie to others of all ages.
Christina E.
Levant, ME
My kids LOVE this movie AND if you don't wanna splurge for the dvd it is currently (9/16) on Netflix in the US! Now if only if I could get my kids to not watch it fifty times a day, so far I don't mind but I'm sure it's going to get old soon! Also good moral to the storyline in it! And entertaining for adults.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
As an adult watching this it was great! Lots of references to other movies, funny, emotional and just good fun! Watching the main two characters , Judy and Nick, I felt for both of them and wanting that Disney ending we all know and love. The characters actually have depth to them and it's about way more than love.
Dana S.
I recently watched this movie and I think that it is so cute! Disney always makes great movies and this was no exception! The DVD is a good price and it also comes in blue ray, you can find it anywhere movies are sold. I recommend this to anyone who loves Disney movies!
Jessica A.
Is this honestly ok for all ages?