Zootopia (blu-ray/dvd) (digital Copy) uploaded by Sarah W.

BY BUENA VISTA

Zootopia (Blu-ray/DVD) (Digital Copy) see more...

Buy on Target*
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
Marana, AZ
I took a 12, 10, 7 and 6 year old to see this. Every single one of them loved the movie and learned the message that you can be anything you want to be and to believe in yourself. they all actually cried during a part of the movie too. It is another great Disney movie and I would highly recommend it.
natasha c.
natasha c.
New York
this film is ideal for family all members will love is very entertaining and has a nice moral which is to pursue your dreams no matter what they think the other important thing is that you you like and have confidence in you same to me I love people get them in stores movies I love
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
I'm always a sucker for Disney movies. This is a great movie with a positive message. Plenty of hidden adult humor within to keep parents entertained. I've watched this movie 4 or 5 times just since I purchased this DVD.
Maria C.
Maria C.
This movie is amazing for both young and old. The message is inspiring and that move is fun. It hits all the right emotions. It's going to make a really awesome movie gift for my filmaker boyfriend! Happy Holidays (:
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Massillon, OH
By far the cutest kid movie I've seen in years! This movie has a strong message that you can be whatever you want if you believe in yourself. Another great Disney movie that everyone should have in their collection.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Spring Lake, NC
I made my boyfriend go with me to see this movie and I loved it. I'm 20 and my boyfriend is 21 and we both laughed and fully enjoyed the movie. If you are a Disney Fan, this will not disappoint.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
My children and I didn't find this interesting at all. This definitely is not one of Disney's best films. My kids were bored for majority of the movie. We would not re-watch it.
Daniella E.
Daniella E.
This is one of my favorite Disney movies. I've watched it at least 15 times. It has a lot of good lessons for kids and is hilarious.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Merced, CA
I love this movie, my niece loved it.
This movies is hilarious😂
I urge you to watch it if you haven't watched it yet🙃
Maria D.
Maria D.
Miami , FL
I just got this through Disney movies club. Might watch it tonight with my daughter. Hope she sits still to watch it