Zootles (2-6 Yrs) uploaded by Kelly B.

BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Award-winning Zootles Magazine is full of what 3 to 6 year olds love: animals, animals, and more animals! Zootles brings the powerful word and picture design pioneered by Zoobooks, to a younger audience. Orchestrating spectacular photographs, illustrations and writing, Zootles unlocks the how and why of the animal world for emerging and beginning readers. Each Zootles focuses on an animal or group of animals and explores their habitat, anatomy, social organization and communications with: -Stories, poems, cartoons and more. -Pull-out fun pages full of games, puzzles, and activities. -Easy-to-do science projects for kids. -Web resources for kids, parents and teachers to extend the fun and learning. Zootles nurtures a child's natural love of wildlife and inspires a lifelong love of learning! see more...

• Is this available in the U.S.? where can i subscribe?2 Answers
Rosmary M.
¡sigo insistiendo! los niños desde pequeños deben conocer todas las especies que comparten nuestro planeta. Desde temprana edad deben aprender a respetar y amar a su medio ambiente. ¡hay que creerles conciencia!
Kayla Y.
Foresthill, CA
I have 4 kids, ages 4, 6, and 8. They LOVE when we get Zootles in the mail. They love learning about animals and looking at the pictures in general. Great pick for young curious minds! Definitely recommend for ages 4-8!
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
My son loved these magazines he is too old for them now but they are jam packed full of educational materials about animals I highly recommend these for your little one!
Felicia J.
Macon, GA
Ahhh I used to love these magazines when I was younger!! My school used to give them to us for free! I loved learning about different animals and their habitats!
Heather T.
Fort Benning, GA
My 3 year old daughter loves this magazine! She looks forward to getting it in the mail. It is very colorful and fun. I love that it is very educational and exciting for her. I would definitely recommend!
nicole g.
Everett, MA
I had Zoobooks when I was a child and I think the younger kids' version Zootles is really great. I like that there is a magazine geared towards small children who can grasp an understanding of animals.
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
I remember seeing these on TV as a child all the time, they had them in my school library. I loved them! I thought they were so cute and creative.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
This is a great kid magazine and very educational with science! My friend's daughter loves this magazine and is always learning something new.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
These are really great books for kid it's about a lot of different animals there are a bunch of these I would definitely recommend them
Anita R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I get these for my 3 year old grand daughter. She loves it! She is a huge animal lover, so every time she gets one her face lightens up!
Jasmine B.
Is this available in the U.S.? where can i subscribe?