BY ZOOMER

Zoomer is back! He s twice as smart, twice as funny and will steal your heart twice as fast! With 2x the tricks, you can teach him everything a puppy needs to know. Call his name, help him learn and watch how excited he gets when you reward him with a real good belly scratch. Kids can run, play and laugh as zoomer excitedly wags his tail and responds to their commands. Zoomer is smart as a whip and understands english, spanish and french. He even follows your movement with his cute puppy eyes. Teach him twice as many tricks and before you know it he ll be laying down, rolling over, chasing his tail and much more! And with his... see more...

Franklin, KY
I really want this, like no one understands why I want this so bad. Like look at it!
Maria H.
Maria H.
Waterbury, CT
Got roxy which is the black one for my 3 ur old daughter she loved it and it was a perfect gift for Herbert sturdy and interactive fun toy for all ages purchased at toys r u for $29.99
Kristine I.
Kristine I.
Got this as a birthday present from a family member to my son last year. He loves it! The battery lasts about uop to 30 min. but my 3 yr old at the time was having a ball with it as well as myself too. I just forget to plug him him to recharge otherwise he would be hanging out with us all the time.
Tami m.
Tami m.
Jefferson, OH
I bought this for myself love my little rover. No pee no poop no food to buy just batteries that last a long time in him. Great toy for people that are allergic . Next best thing !
Heather H.
Heather H.
Bridgetown, NS
This robot is awesome. But is hard for my children to teach it the tricks. It rarely listens to what they or has issues understanding them. Otherwise it is quite cute. It is important to follow the instructions and stick to the given commands for success.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I always thought this looked pretty cool. Does it work well? Do the batteries last long?
Franklin, KY
Will it dye real easy?
Renee K.
Renee K.
Sterling Hts, MI
Has anyone had issues of it breaking?