BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Cuddle up with Zoobies, from the publisher of Zoobooks, specially designed for the littlest learners: newborn to 2 years old. Constructed of toddler-tough paper in a size perfect for little hands, each Zoobies Magazine introduces an amazing new animal. Zoobies combines the perfect ingredients to encourage early learning - like no other magazine for this age group - including: -Lift-the-flap and peek-a-boo surprises. -Beautiful photographs, adorable illustrations, poems and fingerplays. -Mind-building concepts like colors, shapes, sizes, numbers and more. -Ideas for parents and teachers to extend the wild learning fun. Zoobies is the perfect way to share lap time, bed time, story time, or anytime with your little ones. see more...

• What do you do with the magazines after you're tired of them? 8 Answers
Courtney f.
Fort Worth, TX
My parents bought my daughter a one year subscription to zoobies and it's one of her favorite presents that she's ever received. We read at least one of them daily and they're always some of her favorite books. She loves the pictures of the animals and learning about them. They have great additions to the book like parts to act out, flaps to lift and her favorite is the pictures of other kids in them. We will definitely be renewing her subscription!
Jalyn M.
Duffield, VA
These magazines were amazing growing up! I loved these. My teacher had them for when you finish your work early, I used to work super fast just to read some of them
deja j.
hammond, in
I bought t a one year subscription from groupon for my son. I love so far. The pictures are great, and it includes a little activity for your child. They are small, but actually durable if you take care of them.
Karen T.
Hamden, CT
My son's favorite magazine from ages 2-3. He didn't particularly get the concept of it being a subscription that was mailed to him, but he would enjoy when I read him the issues and we would talk about the animals.
Sara H.
Great magazine for younger kiddos, all of my kids loved these. Lots of pictures, easy to understand facts for their age group and decent price. Good gift idea for grandkids!
Andrea G.
I have always thought that these were a great idea. I like that the material is for a younger child and I feel that it is a good way to start educating a toddler.
Influenster M.
I love these. I got Zoo books the whole time I was growing up and now I love these for my 3 year old son. They are very informative and age appropriate.
Anita R.
Grand Rapids , MI
My granddaughter is a huge fan, Everything I get one I go thru the whole thing with her and read her the articles, I love that it is also educational!
Joud H.
I completely forgot about these magazines until I saw them come up on here. I LOVED these magazines growing up. They're super fun and easy to read!
Ashley B.
Andover , MN
Bookworm Expert Level 4
I actually picked one of these up in a grocery store because my kiddo was crying . She ended up loving it and it helped her learn her animals.
Kim G.
What do you do with the magazines after you're tired of them?