BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Cuddle up with Zoobies, from the publisher of Zoobooks, specially designed for the littlest learners: newborn to 2 years old. Constructed of toddler-tough paper in a size perfect for little hands, each Zoobies Magazine introduces an amazing new animal. Zoobies combines the perfect ingredients to encourage early learning - like no other magazine for this age group - including: -Lift-the-flap and peek-a-boo surprises. -Beautiful photographs, adorable illustrations, poems and fingerplays. -Mind-building concepts like colors, shapes, sizes, numbers and more. -Ideas for parents and teachers to extend the wild learning fun. Zoobies is the perfect way to share lap time, bed time, story time, or anytime with your little ones. see more...

• What do you do with the magazines after you're tired of them? 8 Answers
deja j.
deja j.
hammond, in
I bought t a one year subscription from groupon for my son. I love so far. The pictures are great, and it includes a little activity for your child. They are small, but actually durable if you take care of them.
Jalyn M.
Jalyn M.
Duffield, VA
These magazines were amazing growing up! I loved these. My teacher had them for when you finish your work early, I used to work super fast just to read some of them
Sara A.
Sara A.
Aurora, CO
Great for youngsters and anyone really. Super simple to read and teaches a lot about animals
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
These magazines are really cute and has lots of information for the kids and they love them
LeeAnn M.
LeeAnn M.
A great magazine for younger kids but most definitely a great learning experience
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Mason, OH
These are so great for young children or anyone even to learn about animals!
Courtney f.
Courtney f.
Fort Worth, TX
My parents bought my daughter a one year subscription to zoobies and it's one of her favorite presents that she's ever received. We read at least one of them daily and they're always some of her favorite books. She loves the pictures of the animals and learning about them. They have great additions to the book like parts to act out, flaps to lift and her favorite is the pictures of other kids in them. We will definitely be renewing her subscription!
Karen T.
Karen T.
Hamden, CT
My son's favorite magazine from ages 2-3. He didn't particularly get the concept of it being a subscription that was mailed to him, but he would enjoy when I read him the issues and we would talk about the animals.
Angie G.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
These are really great books for kid it's about a lot of different animals there are a bunch of these I would definitely recommend them
Joud H.
Joud H.
I completely forgot about these magazines until I saw them come up on here. I LOVED these magazines growing up. They're super fun and easy to read!
Kim G.
Kim G.
What do you do with the magazines after you're tired of them?