BY SKIP HOP

Skip hop zoo toddler reusable sandwich and snack bag set - owl see more...

Christine P.
Love these. May not perfectly fit sandwiches, depending on bread choice, but easily fits snacks and super easy to clean. My child loves that they match her back pack. I recommend vinegar wipes and then a full wash each week.
Cheri P.
Great for animal crackers, cheese crackers, Cheerios, etc. All dry things, never wet. They clean up easily and zip up nicely. Our son likes to snack out of them and zip it back up. We have had them for over a year and they are still in great shape.
Alicia D.
Spring Hill, FL
We love these reusable pouches. The smaller one has a handle on the back side that fits on my hand when I'm grocery shopping so I can offer my little one snacks as he needs them without getting in the way.
Dana H.
I absolutely love this snack pack set. We have the matching lunch box, harness back pack, backpack, and suitcase and I love that we were able to get these to match too!! I LOVE Skip Hop ZOO! Not only are they adorable, but they are durable and wash up so well.
Stephanie A.
Chico, CA
Love these! Super convenient for on the go little ones! Sturdy material to last and easy up keep by just tossing them in the wash. Got ours at Barnes&Noble!
Jennifer B.
Baton Rouge , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is super cute and affordable. Whenever I pulled it out in front of other moms they always asked where did I get it!
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are adorable!!! And great for snacks and lunches. Easy to clean and totally worth the buy!!!
Sierra A.
Mount Sterling, KY
Would love to get these for my daughter! She already has the back pack and the wheel pack pack.
Kimberly C.
My daughter absolutely loves these! They are great for on the go and needing a quick snack!
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These would be great for other snacks as well! wouldn't mind getting some for my babies
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Would you purchase these for your children?
Kellie K.
What's the inside of these like ? Are they insulated ?
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are so cute! Where can I buy them!