BY SKIP HOP

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Skip hop zoo toddler reusable sandwich and snack bag set - ladybug see more...

Review (1)
Gabriela N.
doral , FL
As the mom of two preschoolers and a toddler, I rarely leave the house without taking a snack along. We've tried a variety of storage options and these are by far our favorite. The re-usability factor and trendy designs earn them a high rating even before putting them to use. My girls were excited by the different animal choices and couldn't wait to try them out. I washed our owl and ladybug bags right after removing the packaging and was pleasantly surprised by how quickly they dried. They are large enough for a substantial amount of food to fit, yet manageable for little hands. The handle on the back of the snack bag adds to the ease. I appreciate the soft material, since my kids enjoy banging containers on any hard surface within reach. My favorite feature is that these can be folded and put in my purse without taking up much space. This is a product that I love, my kids love and is good for the environment.