BY ZOO MED

• Do you think these would be good for a bearded dragon? 4 Answers
Adolfo C.
Noblesville, IN
These specialty bulbs are kind of pricey.. I mean they go out after a month or two and its a good amount of money just for one. It is worth the money though because it provides a lot of heat more than normal bulbs and provides essential UVB rays... you should research what lighting is recommended for your reptile so you can get the right type and the right amount of watts.
Shelby  S.
Brighton, TN
I just got turtles for Christmas and this is the bulb that I use over their aquarium. It puts off the perfect amount of light and heat for them to sun bathe comfortably.
Shaelynn N.
East Prairie, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great bulb and the zoo med brand is always a high quality product for your reptile. I use mine with my bearded dragon.
Alicia L.
Cherryville , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We use this for bearded dragon its been lasting awhile and its not to bright where it would irritating or distraction
Lissette C.
New york, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Got this for my turtles after a friend recommended it. Worked very well and my turtles loved it.
Jailin A.
Its a good quality bulb... i use it for my turtle to keep it warm and keep its tank lit up
Kelly C.
Adams Center , NY
Great bulb! we use it on our tree frogs and helps keep them warm during our cold winters.
Melissa S.
Do you think these would be good for a bearded dragon?