Pets & AnimalsReptile & AmphibianZoo Med
ZOO MEDTM Reptihabitat Bearded Dragon 40 Gallon Terrarium Kit

Zoo Med ZOO MEDTM Reptihabitat Bearded Dragon 40 Gallon Terrarium Kit

by Zoo Med

Create a comfortable habitat for your Bearded Dragon with the ZooMed ReptiHabitat Bearded Dragon Kit. This kit includes everythingyou need to give your scaly friend a proper home, including UVlighting, a dual temperature/humidity gauge to maintaintemperature, sand bedding, and food samples, ensuring a healthydiet. A custom dual screen top provides easy access to the habitatand keeps your reptile safely inside. Includes Large Combo Deep Dome Lamp Fixture, ReptiSun 10.0Compact UVB Fluorescent Bulb, and Repti Basking Spot Lamp Contains a 12-lb bag of Reptisand to furnish habitat Dual temperature/humidity gauge keeps heat consistent Combo Repti Rock food and water dish inside Care of Bearded Dragons book Free Natural Bearded Dragon Food, Tropical Fruit Mix-In Food, and Can O' Worms Includes Repti Calcium, Reptivite, and Reptisafe WaterConditioner samples Size: 36"Lx18"Wx18"HAAA" 40 gallon

What is the cost for this kit? IRecently was given a beardie bc they no longer wanted to take care of him , and his set up, it’s really small.  He’s growing and needs a bigger cage.
How much is the kit?
Zoo Med ZOO MEDTM Reptihabitat Bearded Dragon 40 Gallon Terrarium Kit Why do you guys still insist on red light bulbs when you know it causes blindness in reptiles?
Start your review of Zoo Med ZOO MEDTM Reptihabitat Bearded Dragon 40 Gallon Terrarium Kit!
How would you rate this product?
viktoriia S.
Bothell, WA
I don't know exactly what it is, but when I gave this to my nephew for his birthday, he liked it very much, good product, suitable for 6+ children I think. #voxbox
Kate B.
Philadelphia , PA
Purchased at: PetSmart
This is a great kit for a beardie. I still have the tank after 4 years! This is a great size. Your beardie needs room and lots of it. They do get big enough to walk on a cat leash ! I would definitely recommend this as a starter kit. It has absolutely everything you need for your bearded dragon !
Justina T.
Cullman, AL
Great Tank for Bearded Dragons. It’s a lot so it comes with everything you will need for your animal.
Ally Z.
Williamson, NY
Purchased at: PetSmart
This tank is ok. I got it for my first bearded dragon and that was perfect for him when he was little. Once he grew into an adult, I had to build something much bigger. 40 gallons is inadequate for an adult bearded dragon and a lot of the supplies that come with this kit are too. Definitely a waste of money.
JENNIFER B.
Campbell, CA
These are terrible. They come with stuff that you should NOT use for a beardie, yet, they are often sold to beginners who don't know better. it's unfortunate.
Vita Sand will kill your dragon with impaction, and the compact lighting can lead to eye issues and metabolic bone disease. Colored lights also can cause aggression and eye issues for bearded dragons. This is only good for the tank, double dome fixture (again do not use colored lights), dishes, and that's it. The gauge is way off and you can get cheap digital outdoor gauges from Walmart.
Erin N.
This is the set we bought when we first bought our bearded Dragon jinx. He likes it but I feel like as he approaches his first birthday and he isn't even full grown that I need to get him a bigger cage. 40 gallon is fine and standard for an adult but to me I want him to have more space as he grows. This came with everything you need to start besides structures to rest on and climb. Also you will need a cricket keeper and cricket food. It has most of the basics though. Our light bulbs both died out pretty fast I'm not sure if that's normal though and to be expected. The screen on the top breaks easy which is a shame but it's a pretty great deal and set in general. I would recommend. Makes things easier. It is heavy though!
Courtney G.
Acworth , GA
I used this when i got my first bearded dragon. It nice but after awhile the light dome started to go bad . and the sand that comes with it is useless because it can harm bearded dragons and other types reptiles in the future. The best substrate is to use the reptile carpet.
Christina W.
Davenport, FL
This kit was AWESOME. Got it on sale and it really gave me a headstart on my bearded dragon habitat. Only thing I needed to buy was food because I'm not a fan of those pellets they gave.
Madison H.
Franklin
i started out with this tank when i got my bearded dragon, she loved it at first but it became too little so we switched her to a 75 gallon tank
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexandra I.