Zoo Med ZOO MEDTM Reptihabitat Bearded Dragon 40 Gallon Terrarium Kit

Create a comfortable habitat for your Bearded Dragon with the ZooMed ReptiHabitat Bearded Dragon Kit. This kit includes everythingyou need to give your scaly friend a proper home, including UVlighting, a dual temperature/humidity gauge to maintaintemperature, sand bedding, and food samples, ensuring a healthydiet. A custom dual screen top provides easy access to the habitatand keeps your reptile safely inside. Includes Large Combo Deep Dome Lamp Fixture, ReptiSun 10.0Compact UVB Fluorescent Bulb, and Repti Basking Spot Lamp Contains a 12-lb bag of Reptisand to furnish habitat Dual temperature/humidity gauge keeps heat consistent Combo Repti Rock food and water dish inside Care of Bearded Dragons book Free Natural Bearded Dragon Food, Tropical Fruit Mix-In Food, and Can O' Worms Includes Repti Calcium, Reptivite, and Reptisafe WaterConditioner samples Size: 36"Lx18"Wx18"HAAA" 40 gallon

Do this have all the nessesary to have an a snake ??
What is a bearded dragon?
Start your review of Zoo Med ZOO MEDTM Reptihabitat Bearded Dragon 40 Gallon Terrarium Kit!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoManhattan, KS
Purchased at: PETCO
This is a good start but a little pricey. The temperature and humidity gages are not accurate, sand is not recommended for bearded dragons (or most reptiles), and bearded dragons need UVB light witch is not provided in the kit. You’ll be spending quite a bit of money but the correct items.
2 years agoPortland, OR
Zoo Med ZOO MEDTM Reptihabitat Bearded Dragon 40 Gallon Terrarium Kit uploaded by Marissa G.
* I would give this a 3.5 if possible *The picture was taken 5 mins after set up, which was 8 months ago. The 40 gallon terrarium itself is wonderful, I actually love the lid. It’s a dual screen, so you never have to mess with the light fixtures when feeding/cleaning/picking up your pet. The reason why I’m giving it 3/3.5 stars is because if it gives you a lot of products that you shouldn’t and most likely use. Such as the bag of sand. You should never put sand in a bearded dragons cage, if a bearded dragon swallows any sand it can kill your dragon due to impaction. I used reptile carpet in replace of sand. Color lights are never a good thing to put in a bearded dragon cage, it’s not natural to them. It can cause more damage than good. The Large Combo Deep Dome Lamp Fixture is wonderful and works perfectly, but not practical to be the only fixture for the terrarium. It is far too small to cover BOTH cool and warm side. I had to buy a separate light fixture for the cool side. (I bought Zilla Reptile Slimline Reptile Lighting Fixture with UVB Lamp) I also bought a ceramic bulb for the night times. The ceramic bulbs have no light, they only provide heat. The water and food bowls are quite big for a baby, I would suggest getting something smaller and waiting to use the big bowls. I got my little guy when he was 2 months, I switched his bowls out until he was 6 months. But that’s not a negative in my book, it just something to keep in mind. Small bowls are extremely cheap from 1.99-4.99. The samples of food will be a hit or miss, my little guy didn’t eat of it. The only use I got out of the sampler was calcium. The temperature/humidity gauge is literal garbage, I wouldn’t even bother putting in tank. It's so cheap and flimsy. While I enjoy the terrarium itself, I don’t think it’s worth the money at retail. My boyfriend purchase for me at PetSmart where he got a discount, even then, I still had to pay another 100 dollars to replace items. That doesn’t even include decorations/hideaways. *The ones in the image are hideaways I bought myself, did not come in the set.
10 months agoPhiladelphia , PA
Purchased at: PetSmart
This is a great kit for a beardie. I still have the tank after 4 years! This is a great size. Your beardie needs room and lots of it. They do get big enough to walk on a cat leash ! I would definitely recommend this as a starter kit. It has absolutely everything you need for your bearded dragon !
5 months agoDublin
Works really well for my beardie. She seems to love it. The water bowl and the food bowl were definitely to big for my babie but I was able to use the water bowl for my Ball python. I had to get a new thermometer because the one in the kit doesn’t really work. The tank itself is good I like the sliding lid. I may have to upgrade her once she gets older but for now it’s perfect!
10 months agoWilliamson, NY
Purchased at: PetSmart
This tank is ok. I got it for my first bearded dragon and that was perfect for him when he was little. Once he grew into an adult, I had to build something much bigger. 40 gallons is inadequate for an adult bearded dragon and a lot of the supplies that come with this kit are too. Definitely a waste of money.
2 years ago
The terrarium works great, and I love the lid! However, for a tank this size I had to purchase extra lighting as the UVB lighting just did not cover the entire terrarium and there needed to be another heat source to keep the temperature high enough on one end. Also, reptile sand is so dangerous for beardies. I had to buy different kinds of flooring to prevent him from eating the sand. I honestly think that I could have saved money in the long run by just buying what I needed separately.
a year agoTerre Haute, IN
Anyone looking to purchase a basic 40 gallon enclosure for an adult bearded dragon should honestly avoid these starter sets. I've had to replace the screen top, which is designed to slide in. This makes replacement nearly impossible. I had to settle on a hinged screen that blocks a lot of the UVB. I am going to be buying a 75 gallon soon, and will be paying a bit more to have it custom made. It's your beardies forever home, so choose wisely!
a year agoSouthport, FL
Zoo Med ZOO MEDTM Reptihabitat Bearded Dragon 40 Gallon Terrarium Kit uploaded by Sarah S.
My 3 year old loves snakes so naturally we now are proud owners of a ghost corn snake named Casper 👻 🐍 He lives in the 20gal version of the setup now but it came with a lot of great things and I'm very grateful we bought the kit!
3 years ago
This is the set we bought when we first bought our bearded Dragon jinx. He likes it but I feel like as he approaches his first birthday and he isn't even full grown that I need to get him a bigger cage. 40 gallon is fine and standard for an adult but to me I want him to have more space as he grows. This came with everything you need to start besides structures to rest on and climb. Also you will need a cricket keeper and cricket food. It has most of the basics though. Our light bulbs both died out pretty fast I'm not sure if that's normal though and to be expected. The screen on the top breaks easy which is a shame but it's a pretty great deal and set in general. I would recommend. Makes things easier. It is heavy though!
2 years agoSan Diego, CA
Great size for 1 dragon. We have 2 of these and I like the ones that open in the front. Easy to get your dragons out. The extras included are great. I would recommend purchasing this product.