BY ZOO MED

Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Great if you have sand in your tank ! takes out the litter very easily it's a definite recommend for me
Labony K.
Labony K.
Sturdy enough to pick up small amounts. Good luck if your pet has a tummy problem tho.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Dublin, OH
I think this is a must have for any animal owner that has a pet on sand. It's so easy to pick up my lizards poop with this thing and makes the sand in the cage last so much longer between sand changes.
Ruth W.
Ruth W.
Clinton, CT
I love this sand scoop. We use it at work all the time and I also have one at home as well. Its great and it sifts very well. We also use it to clean out our mealworm bin :-)
Gina W.
Gina W.
Scranton, PA
Great to sift through the sand in my leopard geckos tank. cleans up very good.
Sherry F.
Sherry F.
Fresno, Ca
Great! simply the easiest and most sanitary way to scoop out waste, dried food, dead bugs, shed, etc
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
It good for small piles not to great for large piles, very handy though
Jayme S.
Jayme S.
I use this to sift through and clean the sand in my aquatic turtle tank... works great! (I know this is not the intended use but it still works well!)
allison c.
allison c.
Renfrew, ON
This makes it soo easy to sift through the sand and helps clean up the tank really well, not much gets missed if any when i use this