Zoo Med ReptiSafe Instant Terrarium Water Conditioner

Instant terrarium water conditioner to make habitats more friendly to all species of snakes, lizards, turtles, tortoises, amphibians, hermit crabs and arachnids. When used in habitat water or drinking water, ReptiSafe water conditioner instantly removes chlorine, chloramines, and ammonia; adds essential electrolytes, stimulates the protective slime coat development and reduces pH. Instantly makes water safer for all types of snakes, lizards, turtles, tortoises, amphibians, hermit crabs and arachnids. ReptiSafe is the only terrarium water conditioner on the market. For use in reptile bowls, chameleon drip water systems, or aquatic turtle tanks. Contains no harsh chemicals. Ingredients: Purified Water, Herbal Extracts, Organic Colloids, Organic Chelating Agents, Electolytes, Essential Vitamins and Minerals. Directions for Use: When adding to pet's drinking water, use 2 drops of ReptiSafe per 8 ounces (1 cup) of water. Repeat every time you change the water. When using to condition water in the habitat, use 1 teaspoon of ReptiSafe per 5 gallons of water. Use to treat all new and replacement water, and whenever adding new reptiles to the habitat. When using in aquatic turtle/amphibian water environments, add 3 teaspoons per gallon on water. Available in a 8.75 fl oz bottle.

Would you recommend this be used for tarantulas?
Is it safe to use for fish?
Have you used this before?
Start your review of Zoo Med ReptiSafe Instant Terrarium Water Conditioner!
8 months agoNew York
Purchased at: PETCO
This is also another great product for any reptile not just bearded dragons. This keeps your reptile from having any bacteria in its system from the water. I always had 3 drops of this and wait a good min before giving it to them. Zoo Med ReptiSafe Instant Terrarium Water Conditioner
10 months agoWilliamson, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product! I use this for Louie’s bath time because he does occasionally like to drink out of the bathtub so I use it as a precaution. I also use this in my Chinese water dragon’s tank because he has a big pool of water for swimming.
2 years agoDel rio , TX
This is a must if you plan on having reptiles. Wether it be turtles, geckos, or crested geckos etc. I prefer this over the tetra turtle conditioner. I just feel this one works a lot better on taking away the calcium and hardness in the water and I saw a difference in it when started using this product.
2 years agoTamworth , NH
I use a few drops of the every time I clean my turtles tank top to bottom. It helps me feel safe knowing that my turtles swimming is safe waters. It's super easy to use, directions are very clear and understandable. The bottle doesn't take up a lot of space and it's not too expensive.
8 months agoGranite Falls, WA
Purchased at: PetSmart
As far as I can tell, my animals find this to refresh their water dishes and hydrate them. I also use it in their misters and I’ve never had a skin problem and I have multiple reptiles in the house and it has worked for all of them and it lasts a long time!!
2 years agoSedro Woolley, WA
I've been using this product for about 9 years now, and its never failed me. I first used it for my corn snake, and have continued to use it for my gecko. I find that it makes a huge difference when it comes to water hardness. One small bottle lasts forever! Worth the price!
a year agoAlpharetta, GA
Zoo Med ReptiSafe Instant Terrarium Water Conditioner uploaded by Ashley F.
I actually use this product for my amphibians (axolotls). And it works great. This is a trusty product and helps soften their water and makes it a perfect condition for them to swim in.
3 years agoGrand Forks, ND
One of my favorite products to buy when I am at Petco.Not only have I used this for my Red ear slider turtles when I change their water I also use this when I give my other reptiles a bath such as Ball Pythons, Bearded Dragons and even Leopard Geckos. I have noticed with my Bearded Dragons when they go to take a bath they will drink more water when this product is used in the bath than others. I do find that this product does cost a little bit more it is well worth the price for the value and the way that the bearded dragons act.
2 years agoCuddy
I have used this water purifier for about 6 years. One bottle will last me a while. I change my turtle's water (40 gallons) every other week and do half changes alternating weeks. It does leave a white residue on the glass but it easily wipes off with water.
2 years agoSpringfield, OH
This is great for making tap water safe ! I use it for my bearded dragon and my ball python. It's in their water dishes and I put it in their bathing water too! I wouldn't trust anything else