BY ZOO MED

ZZD1150: Features: -Cage carpet-Made from 100pct post-consumer recycled plastic bottles-Soft, non abrasive substrate for all types of reptile-Absorbent pulling waste away from the surface and the tender belly of your reptile-Comes two per package for easy cleaning maintenance-Economical, absorbent and washable tank liner-For use as a protective layer when using the Reptitherm UTH and loose substrates. Options: -Available in several sizes. Dimensions: -5 Gallon dimensions: 8" W x 16" D-10 Gallon dimensions: 10" W x 20" D-15/20 Gallon dimensions: 12" W x 24" D-29 Gallon dimensions: 12" W x 30" D-40 Gallon dimensions: 15" W x 36" D-55 Gallon SH dimensions: 13" W x 48" D. see more...

• Is this grass carpet worth buying? Is it easy to pick up poop?1 Answers
  • I have tried carpet for my bearded dragon before but his little cla...1 Answers
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Gastonia, NC
Try not to use this for chameleons, or crested geckos their lungs can't filter the bacteria and they will get viral infections. I use it for my leopard geckos and they're fine but I clean it on a daily basis and they don't need the humidity in their cage. Any habitat that needs humidity, DON'T, and I mean do not use this. It holds bacteria.
Adolfo C.
Adolfo C.
Noblesville, IN
This is good for baby reptiles to keep them from eating sand or eating soil. This is also good if you have chameleons because if you try to feed chameleons worms the worms will burrow underground and he will not be able to eat them. This is a good way to insure the worms wont disappear.
Krista L.
Krista L.
I have used thia products for snakes and bearded dragons. It is convenient, but a bit more difficult to keep clean than slate/tiles
Melinda G.
Melinda G.
Wichita, KS
I couldn't find this in the right size for my tank so I decided to try and cut it down. It was difficult to get a straight cut and it fell apart in the wash.
Kayli P.
Kayli P.
Garland, TX
I use this carpet to keep my snakes from laying directly on their heating pads to prevent burns. Not expensive and easy to cut and fit in the terrarium!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
Pet Lover Expert
Not a fan of this so called carpet.. wasn't very easy to clean.. and bearded dragon didn't seem to like it at all
anabel w.
anabel w.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this reptile carpet because it is made from recycled plastic, and it is very easy to clean! The carpet is soft and my bearded dragon and leopard geckos love it!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I highly recommend for pet owners, not to use this product. I got some before for my leopard geckos tank, thinking it would be awesome & look nice. Although it make look nice, and take less cleaning then sand would. It can damage your lizard. My poor leopard gecko has had his nails ripped out from getting stuck in the carpet. All his from toes have no nails & he can barely climb the way he used to. I'm deeply saddened by this. I also contacted the company about these products & they said they're "sorry" for my recent experience and if I would like the could reimburse me what I paid on the carpet. No consideraton for the animals. I hope this truly saves some pets from being harmed the way my Leo has been.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Is this grass carpet worth buying? Is it easy to pick up poop?
Leela M.
Leela M.
Spring, TX
I have tried carpet for my bearded dragon before but his little claws kept getting snagged and crickets would wiggle their way under it. Is this one any better?