Zoo Med Natural Gourmet Aquatic Turtle Food uploaded by Darian B.Zoo Med Natural Gourmet Aquatic Turtle Food uploaded by Kristy H.Zoo Med Natural Gourmet Aquatic Turtle Food uploaded by ariel s.

BY ZOO MED

A food medley of Zoo Med's aquatic turtle pellets blended with dried shrimp, mealworms and whole cranberries. Zoo Med's new Gourmet Aquatic Turtle Food adds a nice high protein treat to your turtle's diet with the addition of dried shrimp and mealworms. We also add whole cranberries which are a natural food item of many North American species of aquatic turtles. Features: Scientifically formulated to meet the dietary needs of growing turtles with a shell length of 2 to 6 inches Added vitamins and minerals No artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors Ingredients: Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour, Fish Meal, Sun Dried River Shrimp (Macrobrachium nipponense), Wheat Middlings, Corn Gluten Meal, Dried Mealworms (Tenebrio molitor), Dried Cranberries, Spirulina, Fish Oil, Lecithin, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodate, Propionic Acid (a natural preservative). Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 37.5%,Crude Fat (min) 6.5%,Crude Fiber (max) 5.0%,Moisture (max) 10.0%,Ash (max) 10.0%,Phosphorous (min) 0.9% see more...

• Is this good food for a Turtle?2 Answers
  • How are these i have 2 red ear sliders and they wont eat ...1 Answers
  • Is this better than the natural aquatic turtle food ? 2 Answers
Darian B.
Hollywood
Review for: Gourmet Aquatic Turtle Food 6 oz more...
This is a great product, I started to feed my turtle with this and after 6 month I notice that they were more active, and healthier. Also is great that is a combination of different types of foods like dry fruits, dry insects, shrimps, and vitamins. Is super cheap and you can find it almost everywhere.👍🏻
Alfha F.
Scottsdale
Review for: Gourmet Aquatic Turtle Food 12 oz more...
I have two red eared sliders and they absolutely love this. It has a variety of foods, such as dry cranberries and shrimp, dry worms and pellets. Aside from it being such a great product one of my turtles is a picky eater and it's always been hard to find something she loves, but this was most definitely her favorite. I would recommend this to everyone and would defiantly buy again.
Kristy H.
Lexington, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feed this stuff to my one year old yoshi. I've had him since he was a hatchling and he has the most amazing colors and is growing so healthy! I would recommend to anyone with aquatic turtles! This mixture has worms in them that they love!
Yoli T.
Del rio , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Gourmet Aquatic Turtle Food 12 oz more...
Giving this 5 stars although my hatchling did not like this. Only thing he liked from this was the shrimp. Hatchlings are picky eaters though, so I feel this would be better for juvenile/adult turtles.
Sarah H.
Murfreesboro , TN
I have purchased this for my Red Eared Slider, he likes it ok, mainly he liked the shrimp and meal worms. It looks like it has a lot of variety in the container but it has more pellets than anything else. Also my guy didn't care for the dried cranberries.
Bee P.
Clarksburg, MD
I've had a red-eared slider turtle for about 9 years now, so I understand the need to find turtle food that is both nutritious and tasty so that they keep wanting more! Just like with any turtle food, you have to make sure you maintain variety so they don't get bored. This particular brand is a staple in that rotation (if not the main source!)
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
I bought this for my turtle but he refuses to eat most of the stuff in it. It was quite expensive as well so I've been picking out the shrimp and mill worms because it's the only part he will eat. The other stuff just ends up left in there and clogs the filter.
Patricia B.
I bought this food for my painted turtle Archimedes. He loved this food and thrived very well on it. I think it is the best food for aquatic turtles. Zoo Med cares about the products they make for animals.
Ashley S.
Iowa City, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I get this for my turtle once in a while and he absolutely loves it! I swear he'd just keep eating it if I kept giving it to him even if he was full. I would definitely recommend giving this stuff a try!
Brittany H.
Jefferson , PA
My turtles pick out the shrimp from the container. They don't really care for the other stuff in the mixture. It's quite pricey too. Your best just to buy the pellets and shrimp Seperate.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this good food for a Turtle?
Josie A.
Is this better than the natural aquatic turtle food ?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How are these i have 2 red ear sliders and they wont eat alot of things will they like this

Walmart