BY ZOO MED LABS INC.

Zoo Med Natural Aquatic Turtle Food Maintenance Formula meets the dietary requirements of growing and adult aquatic turtles. The pellets float making it easier for aquatic turtles, who prefer eating at the water surface, to locate their food. Ingredients: Wheat Middlings, Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour, Fish Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Spirulina, Fish Oil, Soy Lecithin, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodate, Propionic Acid (a natural preservative). Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 25.0%Crude Fat (Min) 5.0%Crude Fiber (Max) 8.0%Moisture (Max) 11.0%Ash (Max) 10.0%Phosphorus (Min) 1.0% see more...

• Does this food leave the water a different color if they don't ea...1 Answers
Ana R.
When I go to PetSmart I usually buy this for my turtles...they eat it so I'm guessing they like it...great price too
T.J. T.
I own a yellow-bellied slider and she's in love with this food. It's been great at keeping her healthy and well fed and she's always eager for it in the mornings when I feed her. It promotes health and never once have I found anything unhealthy with her shell or outer extremities. Overall, she seems like a happy, healthy slider and I've been feeding her this food for about a year now. My turtle's diet isn't as diverse as it should be at times and I don't suggest this food be the only part of any turtle's diet, but it does fine on its own. Pairing it with something like greens or shrimp will make sure that your turtle has an all around healthy diet. I definitely recommend for first time turtle owners.
Chelsea J.
Pet Lover Expert
My turtle eats these if that's all there is. They aren't his go to food he likes. The balls are kinda big and he's not a hatchling, not sure if that's why or what.
Jessica O.
Pet Lover Expert
My turtles love this stuff. i can get the larger containers on amazon or another website but with 3 turtles it still doesn't last that long. they don't eat as often as some but still for the price the normal sized jar should be larger. If you mix this in their diet with veggies and shrimp they usually eat it up. mine love lettuce and leafy greens and they eat this about twice a week
Jayme S.
Good quality turtle food. I use this in combination with a couple of other top turtle food brands as a staple diet for my aquatic turtle (along with fresh greens).
Melanie G.
My adult female RES did not care for this at all. Idk if it was because of taste, or lack of meat mixed in. She refused to eat this at all, no matter what I did with it.
sue H.
fishers, IN
We have 2 juvenile res turtles and I buy this food regularly. They lover it. They tend to be piggies and will eat as much as you will feed them. I feed them small amounts of this everyday along with feeds goldfish.
Andrea M.
Ottawa, ON
My 6 year old Red Eared Slider absolutely loves this food. It's a good choice to use in addition to her leafy greens. I feed her this about three times a week using the "as much as you could fit in her head if it were hollow" method of portion control. Turtles are little beggars and will trick you into feeding then more than they should have! This is a floating pellet but some will sink if she bites into it and doesn't consume the whole piece.
As soon as she sees me going to get this out of the container, she starts happily flapping in the water in anticipation. I find it really reasonably priced as well and I can get it in large containers to save me from having to constantly buy it.
Victoria i.
Stockton, CA
Does this food leave the water a different color if they don't eat it right away??