Zoo Med Labs Inc. Zoo Med Labs Hatchling Formula Aquatic Turtle Food uploaded by Emily L.

BY ZOO MED LABS INC.

The #1 Aquatic turtle food has gone "natural" and is now available in 3 pellet sizes and protein levels (Hatchling, Growth and Maintenance Formulas). Each has been scientifically formulated to meet the dietary requirements of aquatic turtles at each of their life stages. The Hatchling formula is higher in protein to accommodate the rapid growth rates of hatchling and juvenile aquatic turtles. The Growth and Maintenance formulas meet the dietary requirements of growing and adult aquatic turtles. Our pellets float making it easier for aquatic turtles, who prefer eating at the water surface, to locate their food. see more...

• About when do you stop feeding this to your turtle? And start big...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mandy L.
My turtles do not like these at all. They never eat it but I bought a container of it so I just keep feeding these to them. They eat the other food that I give them instead.
Monica C.
I had a red ear slider turtle for a few years and he always ate this food so I guess he liked it. I never seemed to have problems with getting him to eat it.
Emily L.
Russell Spgs, KY
My RES loves this food. I've had him for about nine months, and he's ate it since day one. Of course, he likes mealworms better, but that's just a turtle for ya lol.
Breanna N.
I used to give my two small turtles this food when I was younger. They never seem to have no problem eating it at all cause it was basically the only thing I fed them.
Ashley C.
Athens, OH
We used this when our turtle was little. He seemed to like it. If you get an automatic feeder if going out of town, this food works great.
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
Pet Lover Expert
About when do you stop feeding this to your turtle? And start bigger food?