BY ZOO MED LABS INC.

A high protein treat for all types of aquatic turtles, semi-aquatic Asian box turtles, and American box turtles. Ingredients: Whole Krill, Small Laboratory-Raised Flies Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 61.8% Crude Fat (min.) 16.4% Crude Fiber (max.) 12.0% Moisture (max.) 9.4% Feeding Instructions: Feed 2-3 times weekly as a high protein treat for your animals. With aquatic turtles, feed no more than they can consume in 5 minutes.Net Wt 0.5 oz (9.92g) see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Paola C.
Paola C.
Yonkers, NY
Always give these to my turtles as an occasional treat but I have to give them a lot since they are already so big and the treats are small
Megan J.
Megan J.
Orem, UT
I bought this for my cat, thinking it was a turtle flavored cat treat. Its not. My cat will not eat it.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Murfreesboro, TN
My Red Eared Slider's favorite food, shrimp! Lol. I have bought this a couple times, it lasts a couple weeks and I've never had any complaints! My turtle is the size of my palm and eats about 2-3 times a day, I give him a medium size pinch each time.
Jayme S.
Jayme S.
Great occasional treat for turtles... keyword *occasional*... my turtle gobbles this stuff up!
kathleen B.
kathleen B.
Paramus, NJ
My three red-ear sliders just love this treat! It even smells good, like shrimp. I initially got my pets to take commercial pet food by introducing them to this. My painted turtle also loves it!
Britnie M.
Britnie M.
Reno, NV
We have a red eared slider and several goldfish and I give this to them a couple of times a month. They seem to enjoy it.