Zoo Med Labs Inc. Zoo Med Laboratories ZML Hermit Crab Fruit Salad uploaded by Harley G.Zoo Med Labs Inc. Zoo Med Laboratories ZML Hermit Crab Fruit Salad uploaded by Harley G.

BY ZOO MED LABS INC.

Do you know what your Hermit Crab is craving? A sweet snack like they would enjoy in the wild. Hermit Crab Fruit Salad is a dried mixture of your little friend's favorite fruits; fortified with additional vitamins and minerals to give it a nutritious kick; as well. The tiny bits of fruit are perfectly sized for little claws; and the special taste is one thing your Hermit Crab is sure to love. Feed 1 teaspoon per every 1-2 hermit crabs being fed. Place crab on top of food. For best results; moisten food. Replace uneaten food daily. see more...

Heather J.
Allison Park, PA
Our hermit crabs really like this food,much better than if I try to give them fresh fruit,from the produce department.I purchase this product from our local pet store,but I have seen it at Wal-Mart. I recommend that if you haven't ever tried this product, that you do.
Amaya P.
Derry, NH
My hermit crabs LOVED this stuff and my friends crabs did as well and also are good for them. The price was affordable and it's worth it to see them happy about their food. Definitely would but this product again!
Beth F.
Hinsdale, NH
My son's hermit crabs love this stuff. It is full of real fruit and is much easier to keep than fresh fruit. my son and his hermit crabs recommend this food. We purchased it at walmart
Lexie E.
Davison, MI
My hermit crab does not eat this, it say and got moldy after the first two days. It was not very cheap and it was not useful. My hermit crab only eats the hard food. I would not buy this product again.
Jessica L.
Robesonia, PA
My hermit crabs enjoy this food. The dried fruit smells good and it puts me at ease to know there's a commercial hermit crab food with only natural foods in it.
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
I lovw my little hernit crabs and they love this food. They have become so big I have to keep buying new shells!
Jenna A.
The crabs love these treats. They always ate them right up! I would definitely recommend these!
Ashley L.
Yosemite ntpk, CA
This is the only type of food my hermit crab will eat ut doesn't like anything else