BY ZOO MED

Zoo Med Betta Dial-A-Treat provides your Betta with three differentfood choices: Mysis, Daphnia or Blood Worms. Just turn the wheeland pick your Betta's "flavor of the day!" Includes Mysis, Daphnia and Blood Worms All natural Betta food Ingredients: Freeze Dried Blood Worms, Freeze Dried Mysis, Freeze Dried Daphnia Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min): Blood Worms 50% Mysis 59% Daphnia 60% Crude Fat (min): Blood Worms 3% Mysis 6% Daphnia 4% Crude Fiber (max): Blood Worms 6% Mysis 8% Daphnia 5% Moisture (max): Blood Worms 7% Mysis 7% Daphnia 7% Feeding Directions: Carefully remove the Dial-A-Treat container and spoon from thepackage. Rotate the cover until the opening is above the desiredtreat. Use the enclosed spoon to scoop out a small amount of food(one level spoonful). Remove any uneaten food after five minutesusing a small fishnet. see more...

Kelli K.
Marble, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My betta loves the blood worms and daphnia but he does not like the mysis very much- probably because he is picky. I have had two betta fish and neither one of them seemed to like the mysis very much. Reasonably priced. Adds a nice variety to your betta fish's diet. Nice variety of betta fish food/treats for the price.
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
These are great treats to add variety to the diet of your betta. I prefer this product to frozen alternatives, because I only have one betta, and most frozen products come with way too much food. These foods are also what bettas eat in the wild!
Morgan P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My bettas are picky eaters and only eat this on occasion. But it's a nice change in their diet occasionally. I especially love the spoon that came with it! I use it with their flake food to scoop out a good amount of food without getting it everywhere!
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I bought this for my Betta hoping he'd like at least the bloodworms, as he is extremely picky about what food he likes. He has turned his nose up at all of these. Maybe he's just extra picky, but I felt dumb for buying it, since he didn't like it. But the concept is great!
Krista L.
Good variety of treats, although our fidh only really ate one kind. I hesr they can be picky eaters so This might be a good way to find what they like.
Lori K.
Philadelphia, PA
Nice variety of treats. I love the little scooper that comes with it. feed sparingly though. freeze dried foods cause swim bladder.
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My betta loves this. It's kinda hard for me to find but I stock up when I do. Theu are especially fond of the bloodworms.
Kimberly K.
Owosso, Mi
The beta loved this, how ever I lost the spoon. It seem to make the fish happy and it ate most of the amount I gave it.
Holly C.
Batavia, OH
Great product . My Betta fish loves his. Every body that has a betta fish should try it. Well worth buying.
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
I love giving this to my betta. So many good nutrients! he has a happy little swim after eating them too
Angela M.
Williamsville, NY
Is this vet recommended?! I just got a beta! 🐠
irelyn W.
Is this product cemicaly based im looking for the helthy option