BY ZOO MED

Realistic rock water/feed bowl adds a more natural look to your terrarium while providing safety and quality, too! Realistic rock water/feed bowl adds a more natural look to your terrarium while providing safety and quality, too. Constructed of foamed polystyrene. Does not release dangerous toxic residues into the water. Molded stairs prevent drowning of smaller reptiles and amphibians. Smooth non-pitted, non-porous surface will not absorb bacteria, stain or leak, making it a cinch to clean. Super strong; Will not break when accidentally dropped. Available in assorted colors. Please let us pick a color for you. X Small see more...

Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
I purchased this to use in my Hermit Crab tank. I placed a sponge in the middle to prevent the crab from drowning. This has held up very well and is very easy to clean. My hermit crab has no trouble with it at all.
Laura B.
Pet Lover Expert
I had one of these for my snake. It held up well and lasted for years. It was easy to clean and will fit in any kind of tank for whatever animal you may have.
JoJean D.
Winslow, ME
We use this dish for our bearded dragons water bowl and it's the perfect size for his tank. We clean it weekly with a salt paste and it has held up very well. We purchased this at Petsmart when we got the reptile 2 years ago.