Zoo Med Laboratories Zml Dish Repti Rock Water Small uploaded by Amanda W.

BY ZOO MED LABORATORIES

ZZD1070: Features: -Water dish-Foamed polystyrene-Molded stairs prevent drowning of smaller reptiles and amphibians-Smooth non-pitted non-porous surface will not absorb bacteria stain or leak. Options: -Available in Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large sizes. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 6' H x 5.5' W x 5.5' D. see more...

Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Good for smaller reptiles. Can put water in, food, snacks, or even like them use it as a spot to sleep if they really want to. Has somewhat of a natural look to it. If it's the kind in thinking of it wasn't as heavy as I'd wished though
Kathryn W.
Perfect addition to your reptile cage! My Chinese water dragon loved this bowl for her fruits and veggies. It also doubled as her lounging rock when it was empty or of she was snacking on meal worms! Durable and looks great!
Chela R.
Pomona, CA
Doesn't do much for my lizards since they take out everything when I feed them and just drag it to there place. But it is nice
Kelli M.
Riverside, CA
My chameleon lived this !! He ate his worms and crickets out of it though. He alao lived to keep cool and lay in it
Norma E.
West Palm Beach, FL
Great for my leopard gecko , she's not to big , so those is the perfect size for her, she loves laying in it.
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
Good size product. I used it when i had a hermit crab for my kids. Bought it again when i had my turtle.
Amanda W.
Hickory, NC
Pet Lover Expert
I have one of these for my snake and he loves it. He sleeps in it. Just a well made amazing product.
wendy a.
I bought my Turtle one and he's on it 24/7 i like this because its not tht big
Kayte G.
Vancouver, WA
At are house we have used them many times for either our turtle or currently are bearded dragon. easy to clean out. looks nice in the tank even when not being used.
Jessica S.
Milford, OH
I use this to hold water and kale and any other foods other than crickets for my bearded dragon. Works wonderfully and he has easy access to get to the food.