Zoo Med Laboratories Zml Dish Repti Rock Water Small uploaded by Amanda W.

BY ZOO MED LABORATORIES

ZZD1070: Features: -Water dish-Foamed polystyrene-Molded stairs prevent drowning of smaller reptiles and amphibians-Smooth non-pitted non-porous surface will not absorb bacteria stain or leak. Options: -Available in Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large sizes. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 6' H x 5.5' W x 5.5' D. see more...

Kari M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
One of the smaller dishes that I use for my smaller reptiles. It is perfect for little guys to get a drink and soak in if they need to . Washes and sanitizes easily with diluted bleach water. Doesn't hold onto the bacteria. You will want to clean this often to avoid any build up. They are on the lighter side so if you have bigger reptiles you may want to get something a bit heavier so it can't be pushed all around the cage or tipped over.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Good for smaller reptiles. Can put water in, food, snacks, or even like them use it as a spot to sleep if they really want to. Has somewhat of a natural look to it. If it's the kind in thinking of it wasn't as heavy as I'd wished though
Kathryn W.
Perfect addition to your reptile cage! My Chinese water dragon loved this bowl for her fruits and veggies. It also doubled as her lounging rock when it was empty or of she was snacking on meal worms! Durable and looks great!
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
When I had my bearded dragon I had two of these dish bowls in his tank it was easy for him to get the food out of and under the heat lamp it warmed up nice and he used to lay right inside the dish when it was empty and sometimes when it wasn't.
Kayte G.
San Diego, CA
At are house we have used them many times for either our turtle or currently are bearded dragon. easy to clean out. looks nice in the tank even when not being used.
Jessica S.
Findlay, OH
I use this to hold water and kale and any other foods other than crickets for my bearded dragon. Works wonderfully and he has easy access to get to the food.
Mindy F.
Waupun, WI
It's a nice bowl for my bearded dragon to take a bath in. If you have a smaller reptile I would recommend a smaller size. Other then that it's a nice bowl!
Ashley L.
I have a larger one of these for our turtle at home and he loves it. Easy to keep clean as well. Price was reasonable as well.
Chela R.
Pomona, CA
Doesn't do much for my lizards since they take out everything when I feed them and just drag it to there place. But it is nice
Chasity E.
Lemoore, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We use this dish to feed meal works in for our white eyed crocodile skink. It looks perfect in his set up and is very durable!