Zoo Med Laboratories Zml Dish Repti Rock Combo Medium

Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Food and Water Dish ComboThe Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Food and Water Dish Combo is made of durable materials that are sure to work perfectly for you and your pet. Virtually indestructible, they are made from non-porous materials that won't harbor dangerous bacteria. They are designed to look similar to natural rock but have been fabricated to nest together for easy storage as well.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zoo Med Laboratories Zml Dish Repti Rock Combo Medium!
5 months agofontana
Purchased at: PETCO
I have this dish in my gecko tank and it works great it holds enough water for them and they can also climb in and sit in there water if they want to. The dish itself doesn’t look too bad either . I would recommend this product to pet owners .
9 months agoBlacksburg, VA
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I love the 2-in-1 water and food dish for my bearded dragon Henry. Its very sturdy and safe for them to eat and drink off, plus it has a great look to it! Thanks so much to Chewy for sending it to me for free to review!!
10 months agoTerre Haute, IN
Purchased at: PetSmart
A good, solid dish for your scaly babies! Make sure you replace this, though, after a year or so. The paint will start to chip off, and could be hazardous to your reptile.
2 years agoNoblesville, IN
Eventhough people don't know if leopard geckos actually need a water dish in their tank, I've noticed my leo likes to walk into it when he starts to shed to help speed up the process, which is incredibly cute. The only complaint I have about this water dish is it is really difficult to scrape any kind of limestone or calcium deposits off of the bowl.
3 years agoNoblesville, IN
Zoo Med Laboratories Zml Dish Repti Rock Combo Medium uploaded by Adolfo C.
These are really neat, it's cool that it comes as two pieces because what I do is, I have the steep one as a water bowl and then I use the shallow one as a feeding plate. I put my worms or vegetables in the plate so it doesn't get dirty with bedding and also the worms cant burrow underground. These also come in glow in the dark color, available at Uncle Bills.
3 years agoBurke, VA
The larger bowl is really great for tarantulas. You don't have to worry about them drowning in it, and if you're still worried I would put little stones in. It's big enough to keep the humidity at a good level too.
4 years agoWise, VA
Relatively small , use it for my young corn snakes , doesn't tip over , big enough for them to soak . i tried using it for my bigger ball pythons and it wasn't any good flipped over and wasn't big enough for them to soak
4 months agoHaubstadt, IN
We have two for our snake and they are easy to clean out. They don't slide around all that easy. It holds a decent amount of water.
2 years agoEdgemoor
I have several of these that I use for my tortoises. They are great! Easy to clean, blend with “habitat“ and don’t cost an arm and a leg
2 years agoLondon, ['', '', '']
These are perfect for any vivarium, they're easy to fill with just enough depth that your animal is not only able to drink from it but also rest inside it depending on what you have. I find them really easy to use and have recommended dishes like this to all of my friends. The only issue is depending on the size you buy they can be quite heavy.