Zoo Med Laboratories Zml Dish Repti Rock Combo Medium uploaded by Adolfo C.

BY ZOO MED LABORATORIES

Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Food and Water Dish ComboThe Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Food and Water Dish Combo is made of durable materials that are sure to work perfectly for you and your pet. Virtually indestructible, they are made from non-porous materials that won't harbor dangerous bacteria. They are designed to look similar to natural rock but have been fabricated to nest together for easy storage as well. see more...

Gaby W.
Noblesville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Eventhough people don't know if leopard geckos actually need a water dish in their tank, I've noticed my leo likes to walk into it when he starts to shed to help speed up the process, which is incredibly cute. The only complaint I have about this water dish is it is really difficult to scrape any kind of limestone or calcium deposits off of the bowl.
Adolfo C.
Noblesville, IN
These are really neat, it's cool that it comes as two pieces because what I do is, I have the steep one as a water bowl and then I use the shallow one as a feeding plate. I put my worms or vegetables in the plate so it doesn't get dirty with bedding and also the worms cant burrow underground. These also come in glow in the dark color, available at Uncle Bills.
Akira Z.
Burke, VA
The larger bowl is really great for tarantulas. You don't have to worry about them drowning in it, and if you're still worried I would put little stones in. It's big enough to keep the humidity at a good level too.
Eric B.
Wise, VA
Relatively small , use it for my young corn snakes , doesn't tip over , big enough for them to soak . i tried using it for my bigger ball pythons and it wasn't any good flipped over and wasn't big enough for them to soak
Tabitha C.
Edgemoor
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have several of these that I use for my tortoises. They are great! Easy to clean, blend with “habitat“ and don’t cost an arm and a leg
Megan K.
Edmonton , AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They are easy to clean, lightweight, visually pleasing and come in variety of sizes. They are a totally different material to the other reptile dishes on the market.
Yasmin K.
London, ['', '', '']
These are perfect for any vivarium, they're easy to fill with just enough depth that your animal is not only able to drink from it but also rest inside it depending on what you have. I find them really easy to use and have recommended dishes like this to all of my friends. The only issue is depending on the size you buy they can be quite heavy.