BY ZOO MED LABORATORIES #23 in Reptile Supplies

ZZD1073: Features: -Food/water dish-Material: Plastic-Nested" bowls fit together for convenience. Options: -Available in Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large sizes. Dimensions: -Small dimensions: 0.15' H x 0.42' W x 0.46' D-Medium dimensions: 0.19' H x 0.6' W x 0.5' D-Large dimensions: 0.23' H x 0.81' W x 0.67' D-Extra Large dimensions: 0.25' H x 1.06' W x 0.79' D. Warranty: -6 Month warranty. see more...

Lexie E.
Davison, MI
Holds water very well and two fit perfectly in a medium sized cage. They look good in lizard cages and I also have two in my hermit crab cage and they are great. I would definitely recommend this to other per owners.
Rose L.
I use this for my snake's water. She knows where to find her water. She's climbs in and out of this whenever she eats water. I like that it looks like a real rock and blends in with her surroundings.
Guadalupe A.
San Bernardino, CA
I use this feeding dish for my bearded dragon, she is able to reach the food without hassling, and it goes well with the tank, also use one for her water dish.
sam p.
Buena Vista, VA
I have had this product works good for your reptile creature friends the food or water holds really good nice shape and very durable nice like this
monica f.
Landover, MD
I have 4 of these for my hermit crab tank and they come handed they are durable and great OMG love love love them
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
We could use this for our turtle when we go on vacation for a month in december plus the price is good
Josephine G.
Hallsville, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Have this for my dragons. They get into the bowl with ease. Using another one for water as well.
Christine D.
Jacksonville, FL
I have a couple of theses for my bearded dragon, they work great and never get toppled over!!
Andrea S.
Jersey city , NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are great for little lizards and young bearded dragons , they love to lay on them
Hannah S.
Rome, GA
Blends well with the tank, have several sets and no complaints. great product.
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
I'm confused... What is this?
Jordan G.
nixa, mo
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I don't really understand what this is?