BY ZOO MED #52 in Reptile Supplies

Unique floating dock for aquatic turtles to bask on. Give your turtle a dry basking area with this floating dock. Submerged ramp allows easy access. Automatically adjusts to all water levels. Easy to install and secure with 4 suction cups and non-corrosive bracket. Size: Small (5" x 11.25") see more...

Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 2 baby sliders, and the small dock. They love it, it's never had little pieces come off and it's easy to clean. *HIGHLY recommend* NOT using it as directed, though. If you're familiar with sliders or turtles in general, then you probably know they get into/stuck behind everything. I did originally set it up as instructed strictly for videoing purposes-and I was right there the whole time. It took all of 15-30 seconds for one of them to get stuck between the bar and side of his habitat. 😰 Turtles have and will continue to drown without proper set-ups. Rather than attaching it as the box instructs, I suggest only putting suction cups on the bottom 2 spikes, flip it around so it's upside down (bar at the top, not under water) and leave the other 2 spikes without cups. This allows them to push it and swim through, rather than getting trapped. 💙🐢
Siera S.
Berlin, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used this product for a while with my turtle. Unfortunately, I had to remove it. I ended up building my own sun-basking area on top of the tank for my turtle to fully emerge from the water. With this product, my turtle would climb up onto it but she liked to leap off of the side and ended up slamming her shell into the glass too often for my comfort.
Michelle V.
I used this wgen my turtle was small then moved onto the medium size and he uses it all the time. The suction cups weat out fairly quickly regardless of care
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased this but now my turtles are too big and don't fit other than that it was perfect i bought mine at petco it was a good purchase