BY ZOO MED LABORATORIES

Unique floating dock for aquatic turtles to bask on. Give your turtle a dry basking area with this floating dock. Submerged ramp allows easy access. Automatically adjusts to all water levels. Easy to install and secure with 4 suction cups and non-corrosive bracket. Medium (7" x 15.5") see more...

T.J. T.
I've been using the medium turtle dock for my yellow-bellied slider for about two years now. Which makes it a pretty long lasting product. However, my slider's gotten much bigger and can't even stay on the dock anymore, which means I'll probably have to upgrade to a larger one. The medium dock was a good price for how long I was able to use it, but I often had problems with the suction cups popping off of the glass and my turtle being able to pull the suction cups off of the glass too, the bigger and stronger she got. It wasn't very stable, but it did the job. Overall, I'd recommend it, but I'd definitely love for there to be a way to really attach it to the glass beyond the flimsy suction cups.
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
My boyfriend recently purchased this for our two turtles and they love it but now they are too big other than that its good
Alexandra F.
San Juan
I've had this product since jan 2014 and it still looks new, my turtle loves it! she just gets in the dock and jumps in the water, that's what she does all day. In my opinion I think she loves it too and its not expensive at all. I would totally recommend this and will buy another one if I get another turtle for sure.