BY ZOO MED LABORATORIES #32 in Reptile Supplies

A soft nylon mesh that attaches to the flat; wasted sides of your terrarium to give your reptiles more places to hang out It helps to add another dimension of fun and exercise space to your glass or acrylic terrarium. Durable suction cups make it easy to support a single lizard or a whole herd of herps. Several ladders can be used to create a climbing wall. If desired combine with the Repti Hammock to create a 3-D living space. Size: A triangle shape with all sides measuring 10 inches. see more...

• Does anyone recommend this. This is so cute, would love to get th...2 Answers
  • Will this work for a silk back bearded dragons2 Answers
  • Would a chameleon like this haha, I find them so cute. 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Adolfo C.
Noblesville, IN
My bearded dragon loved this. This is a good way to add-on to your set-up and use up space. Lizards will climb on this to get closer to the light bulb. I wish they would make this in different colors, like a tan one for desert reptiles. Over time the suction cups will loose suction, what I would do is run them over hot water for a couple minutes and that will usually get the suction back for a week or two.
Amaya P.
Derry, NH
My beardie loves this thing. It's very affordable and I got mine at woof meow. The only thing that isn't to great is is that it keeps falling down and I have the biggest size they carry because my beardie is kind of a chunker. I've had to by two or three because he just loves them so much!
Breanna P.
Gastonia, NC
All of my reptiles that love to climb or hang love this. My green tree Python used it to climb as well as my iguana. Take in mind that I have a bigger latter for those animals. I need to buy more soon!
Daniella Christal Jo G.
Caneyville, KY
My crested geckos love this! It helps them climb all over their terrariums and my older male likes to use it as a hammock when he wants to watch us out in the open. It's also super easy to clean and it's not too bad on the price. Definitely a must have!
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
I have two of these ladders, i bought them for my lizards that like to climb, its a great idea but the suction cups dont hold, they fall as soon and the lizard touches it, which sucks, i was super excited to try them out, but now i know, i think they should try and use magnets next time!
Alexis S.
Bethlehem , PA
Pretty basic addition to any tank. I've used these for my hermit crabs, multitudes of other lizards, and even in with my crickets. Great enrichment addition for reptiles to climb around on and gives additional space to a cage. I've had a few that the suction cups ripped out of but thats the only con i can think of.
Lita M.
Pflugerville, TX
These are great for so many types of animals. Bearded dragons love to bask on them, and hermit crabs love to climb on them when placed vertical. The suction cups can be a bit shoddy though, so I'd suggest cleaning the cups and the places where they will be attached.
Melanie P.
long island city, NY
I love this ! My leopard geckos love this product the only downfall is it never sticks on 2/3 suction cups stick but not the other sadly!
Calli J.
Rensselaer, NY
My bearded dragon loves this! it gets him right up next to his light and is a great little basking spot for him. Has a good level strength on the suction cups as well!
Eva C.
These are the best! They are incredible for all reptiles. Even snakes. My snakes use it as a hammock it is the only thing they will sleep in!
Rikkileigh S.
Newport News , VA
Anyone know if bigger lizards can use this too ?
kelsey e.
Will this work for a silk back bearded dragons
Melanie V.
radnor,Pa
Does anyone recommend this. This is so cute, would love to get this for my lizard.
Ashley N.
Huron Park, ON
Would a chameleon like this haha, I find them so cute.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert
Where can I buy this at?