Zoo Med Laboratories SZMSP10 Mesh Lizard Ladder

A soft nylon mesh that attaches to the flat; wasted sides of your terrarium to give your reptiles more places to hang out It helps to add another dimension of fun and exercise space to your glass or acrylic terrarium. Durable suction cups make it easy to support a single lizard or a whole herd of herps. Several ladders can be used to create a climbing wall. If desired combine with the Repti Hammock to create a 3-D living space. Size: A triangle shape with all sides measuring 10 inches.

Where can I buy this at?
Does anyone recommend this. This is so cute, would love to get this for my lizard.
Will this work for a silk back bearded dragons
Start your review of Zoo Med Laboratories SZMSP10 Mesh Lizard Ladder!
10 months agoSpokane
Zoo Med Laboratories SZMSP10 Mesh Lizard Ladder uploaded by Devynn L.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Overall... amazing!! It encourages your beardie to jump and climb (they’re semi-arboreal... they need to climb) however if your beardie is a tad too chunky it might not hold em. Would totally buy again for my small dragon though!
10 months ago
Purchased at: PetSmart
I had this for my bearded dragon when she was a Juvinile and she liked it. However the suction cups wore out and she outgrew it. The XL size is very expensive so I just made one myself and it was much easier and cheaper.
8 months ago
Zoo Med Laboratories SZMSP10 Mesh Lizard Ladder uploaded by Helen A.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
This is really great! It got four stars because it’s having trouble sticking sometimes. We got two of these just so she can have a bunch of space to bask and relax. She constantly gravitates towards this ladder and 98% of the time I will find her chilling on it. Would totally recommend price is also really great.
2 years agoYoungstown, OH
I have two of these ladders, i bought them for my lizards that like to climb, its a great idea but the suction cups dont hold, they fall as soon and the lizard touches it, which sucks, i was super excited to try them out, but now i know, i think they should try and use magnets next time!
2 years agoCaneyville, KY
My crested geckos love this! It helps them climb all over their terrariums and my older male likes to use it as a hammock when he wants to watch us out in the open. It's also super easy to clean and it's not too bad on the price. Definitely a must have!
3 years agoNoblesville, IN
My bearded dragon loved this. This is a good way to add-on to your set-up and use up space. Lizards will climb on this to get closer to the light bulb. I wish they would make this in different colors, like a tan one for desert reptiles. Over time the suction cups will loose suction, what I would do is run them over hot water for a couple minutes and that will usually get the suction back for a week or two.
3 years agoDerry, NH
My beardie loves this thing. It's very affordable and I got mine at woof meow. The only thing that isn't to great is is that it keeps falling down and I have the biggest size they carry because my beardie is kind of a chunker. I've had to by two or three because he just loves them so much!
5 years agoBethlehem, PA
Pretty basic addition to any tank. I've used these for my hermit crabs, multitudes of other lizards, and even in with my crickets. Great enrichment addition for reptiles to climb around on and gives additional space to a cage. I've had a few that the suction cups ripped out of but thats the only con i can think of.
3 years agoGastonia, NC
All of my reptiles that love to climb or hang love this. My green tree Python used it to climb as well as my iguana. Take in mind that I have a bigger latter for those animals. I need to buy more soon!
4 years agoAustin, TX
These are great for so many types of animals. Bearded dragons love to bask on them, and hermit crabs love to climb on them when placed vertical. The suction cups can be a bit shoddy though, so I'd suggest cleaning the cups and the places where they will be attached.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...