BY ZOO MED LABORATORIES

1 Preferred snake bedding by professional herpetoculturists worldwide! Provides a safe, naturalistic substrate that allows snakes, lizards and small animals to form burrows and nests as they would in the wild. It has a 191% absorbency rating and is odorless - safe for all snakes, easy to clean and 99.9% dust free. No toxic oils like cedar and other similar wood shavings. Aspen Snake Bedding is a green product made from a renewable resource. Can also be used for birds, lizards, tortoises, turtles, tarantulas, and insects. see more...

Kyla A.
Kyla A.
1st bedding I ever used for my snake (ball python) it was great! Easy cleaning the tank, but then soon discovered from my local pet shop that it's not the pest for your lil critters due to some substance in it, so I switched to Zoo Med Bark I believe is what it's called, it's the really dark bedding thats little wood chips. My snake loves it!
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
This is the only bedding that I use for my ball python. It hides odors, is very absorbent and is easy to clean. I have tried others in the past, but always find this to be top notch compared to anything else.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Tucson, AZ
This bedding is great our baby king snake had no problems getting around in this, even would hide under it. I always worried about him getting splinters but this stuff works great. Plus it's easy to clean.