BY ZOO MED LABORATORIES

Zoo Med's most popular Clamp Lamp fixture is available in thee sizes: 5 1/2" (14cm), 8 1/2" (22cm), or 10" (25cm) diameter domes. Made of heavy gauge painted aluminum. All three models have a ceramic socket, and can be used with the Clamp Lamp Safety Cover to protect your bulbs, animals, and home. see more...

Ashley N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These lamps are great. Very sturdy and log lasting. My niece had one for her iguana cage. Gives off nice heat and it's priced reasonably depending on what store you purchase it from
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
Perfect for care of your little (or big) reptiles! I liked using this for my snake because it clamped onto his cage easily and stayed. Really not much to this product, but it definitely did the job!
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This light clamp is ok, I personally don't like it because it's all wire so it makes it too bright in the room for me.
Tayler A.
Trumann, AR
I used to have this when I owned a snake. Nice, solid product. Does exactly what it's intended to do.
carlee m.
Used this as a heater for our outside cat in his "cat house" he loves his warm lil kitty shed!
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
Is this weather resistant?
penelope s.
Southfield, MI
What does this do I am so clueless