BY ZOO MED LABORATORIES

Zoo Med Natural Full Cork Round Reptile HideawayZoo Med Natural Full Cork Round Reptile Hideaway makes a great natural hiding place or shelter. Our Cork Round is completely safe for all reptiles, amphibians and arachnids (i.e. tarantulas). The Cork Round can be cut to any desired length or shape so you can tailor it to your exact needs. Cork Round reptile hideaways also make beautiful plant holders when used vertically for a truly natural look in your terrarium. Simply place the plant's pot in the cork round to hide the pot, or remove the plant from the pot and place directly in the cork round. Our Cork Round is all natural sustainably harvested. No trees are harmed in the harvesting of this product. see more...

Kiersten S.
Lakeport, CA
My brother bought one of these for his bearded dragon- who absolutely loves it! Even with the big tank he's in, we always know where to find him. Never travels too far from this!
Katie H.
I used this for both my bearded dragons and my snakes and they love it. I nice little place to hide but still allows me to see them!
Rikkileigh S.
Newport News , VA
I have this in my bearded dragons tank and he loves to use it as a basking area and to sleep under it !