BY ZOO MED LABORATORIES

This all natural cage substrate is made from the bark of fir trees to provide the perfect environment for humidity loving reptiles. ZooMed Repti Bark Cage Litter is an ideal substrate for humid terrariums because of its ability to absorb and release moisture to assist in regulating humidity. It conducts and evenly distributes heat and encourages natural burrowing and digging activity. And it's economical, too! Soak in hot water every 2-3 months to clean and freshen; replace with new bark at least once a year, or when heavily soiled. Size: 4qt bag see more...

• Can crested geckos have this for the bottom of the terrar...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer K.
wernersville, PA
Great for my snake and holds moisture very well
I would recommend it also easy to clean! A small bag runs 7.99 and will last through two changes. My snakes seem happy, it really helps the humidity and scoops like litter.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
I use this for my iguana and It was okay. It wasn't so absorbent but it was easy to clean. This is good to keep humidity in the tank. I stopped using this though because my iguana started eating the big chunks.
Jenn B.
Santa Cruz, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Repti Bark 24 quart, Repti Bark 4 quart more...
This is good for my snake, however, it caused a respiratory problem in my tortoise. This is because it retains water and that's bad for tortoises.
veronica r.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Can crested geckos have this for the bottom of the terrarium?