BY ZOO MED LABORATORIES

ZZD1164: Features: -Fish food-Gives correct feeding amount with a simple slide of the plastic tab-Made with natural ingredients-Capacity: 0.12 oz. Includes: -Includes betta feeding wand, train your betta to eat from the wand. Color/Finish: -Formulated to intensify the color of your fish. Dimensions: -Weight: 0.04 lbs-Dimensions: 4.5" H x 1" W x 7" D. see more...

Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Quinlan, TX
I have a male beta, blue. He loves these pellets and the little girl i baby sat loves to feed them to him. they float up at the top so he has time to eat them before they go to the bottom of the tank and build up like all the other food does. even when these sink to the bottom, they are still in pellet form so my fish just dives down and eats them :)
SuperKate M.
SuperKate M.
Monrovia, CA
The first Beta I had was in love with these pellets. They float and stay at the top of the water surface and are easy to eat and digest.
Jessa C.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I used to get this for my betta fish all the time and they loved it. I also think it's a great price and I love how it didn't make the tank dirty as easy as other foods.
Krystan C.
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
My fish loves them! good idea! not cheap at all! I think its a neat idea! your fish might like it too!