BY ZOO MED LABORATORIES

An environmentally friendly substrate material ideal for all types of reptiles, amphibians, small animals and insects. Each brick will make 7-8 liters of substrate. Eco Earth is made of an environmentally friendly, entirely renewable coconut fiber. Just place the compressed brick into a bucket or sink, add 4 quarts of water and in 20-30 minutes, you'll have 7-8 liters of substrate that can be used damp, or dried in the sun depending on the type of habitat in which it's used. Eco Earth naturally absorbs and breaks down odor and waste products and can be safely composted or recycled after use. This is a special value pack, 3 bricks for the price of two. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Daniella Christal Jo G.
Caneyville, KY
I have two ball pythons and two crested geckos and this stuff really helps hold humidity in all the setups. I love it and it's a cheap alternative to other bedding i have tried in the past. Definitely a must have for your more tropical animals.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
I loved this stuff for my ball pythons until I found prococo. It holds moisture really well but I have had it mold in the corners. Make sure to air it out well before adding it to your enclosures. The only con is how messy it is. It gets everywhere! But it's the best choice for petstore substrates. I always had great sheds with this. Oh and you can recycle it to use as potting soil or in your compose :)
Alyshia H.
I purchased this because it was a little cheaper than some of the other substrates. I didn't know what to expect but when I got it home and started following the directions it was really messy! However, I used this with hermit crabs and it helped my system maintain humidity better.
Erica S.
Easy to use. Easy to work with. Breaks down on it's own. Holds moisture well but not enough to mold. Great substrate. I would recommend to anyone who's reptiles/amphibians fit with this substrate .
Ashley I.
Uriah, AL
I love this stuff. It smells good and is easy to expand. I mix it with salt water, plays and and oyster shells for my hermit crabs and they love it. It helps keep the humidity up and the gnats down. I wouldn't choose to use anything else.
Akira Z.
Burke, VA
I really love this stuff. It smells good when you have it ready to put it in your terrarium and it's safe for my tarantulas.
Naomi Z.
Very easy to use, looks natural. It doesn't have a smell. Very easy to form into hills or slopes. My toads seems to enjoy it.
Amburr A.
Saying the smells good is the best thing about this product so so nice that it's natural look swell fordable price
Hannah B.
Lucedale, Mississippi
This is an awesome product I highly recommend it to make your wet towel babies happy
melanie a.
Flint, MI
Does this mold?
Veronica B.
Clay City, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Has anyone used this after your reptile /amphibian for planting soil?