BY ZOO MED LABORATORIES #79 in Reptile Supplies

ZZD1150: Features: -Cage carpet-Made from 100pct post-consumer recycled plastic bottles-Soft, non abrasive substrate for all types of reptile-Absorbent pulling waste away from the surface and the tender belly of your reptile-Comes two per package for easy cleaning maintenance-Economical, absorbent and washable tank liner-For use as a protective layer when using the Reptitherm UTH and loose substrates. Options: -Available in several sizes. Dimensions: -5 Gallon dimensions: 8" W x 16" D-10 Gallon dimensions: 10" W x 20" D-15/20 Gallon dimensions: 12" W x 24" D-29 Gallon dimensions: 12" W x 30" D-40 Gallon dimensions: 15" W x 36" D-55 Gallon SH dimensions: 13" W x 48" D. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Adolfo C.
Adolfo C.
Noblesville, IN
These carpets have their pros and cons, so think about how fitting it will be with your pet. I used this for a pet awhile back that I was trying to keep from eating bedding. You will need to cut it to fit you aquarium. They're not the easier to clean. Biggest complaint is, I found meal worms that I was feeding my pet crawling underneath the carpet and hiding out for days.
Melody W.
Melody W.
I really like this cage carpet for my bearded dragon. I bought my carpet on Amazon. The pros of this carpet is that it is easy to clean. The con is that it holds in stink. This is not a problem for me because I regularly clean my bearded dragon's cage.