BY ZOO MED

Remove chloromines and chlorine instantly with the Betta H2OConditioner. The conditioner relieves stress, detoxifies nitriteand heavy metals. Promote healing in your aquariumtoday. Features: Works instantly, promoting a healthyenvironment Used For: Fish Weight: Net Wt. 0.5 oz (15 mL) Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Directions: Add 10 drops per gallon or 5 mL (1 teaspoon) per 10 gallons to yourBetta's water. Ingredients: Water, Dechloraminating Agent, Synthetic Organic Polymers(Colloids), Chelating Agent, Electrolytes Betta Care: Don't overfeed! Feed as much as they can eat in 5 minutes orless. Remove uneaten food after 5 minutes. Change 30-40% of your Betta's water weekly making sure any newwater reaches room temperature before adding to your Betta'stank/bowl. see more...

Hadacha R.
A water conditioner is a must when getting a beta fish. You Need to have the water cleared of any sign of chlorine present in the water. It is a great value, I purchased mine for under five dollars and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Jessica M.
Toledo, OH
The local pet store recommended this to me for my betta. I don't know what is in it that caused it, but less than 24 hours after I used this with the instructions, my betta was dead. Took him back with a sample of the water, and they said that this most likely caused it. Use with caution.
Michelle F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have no problems with this but you can't overdose anything ever. This keeps the water safe and keeps the fish happy.
Kianna R.
Portsmouth, VA
Keeps water clean and fishies happy. I Liked it and I would recommend it. Go check it out for yourselves!
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
This is extremely good for your fishes water. it makes it safe and clear for a happy swim