BY ZOO MED LABORATORIES

Your betta lives the best in warm water and the Betta Therm Betta Bowl Heater keeps your betta bowl 5-10 degrees warmer than your room temperature. Fully submersible design is round and fits most glass or acrylic bowls. Features: 7.5 watt heather for 1 to 3 gallon sizes of fish bowls or tanks Convenient round shape fits in the bottom of traditional fish bowls and other Betta tanks Right-angle cord attachment allows for easy heater placement in the bottom of the tank without straining the power cord Can be used in glass or acrylic tanks and bowls Increases water temperature by approximately 5 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit (2.7 to 5.4 Celsius) over ambient room temperature see more...

Candace H.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
These work so well. My warmer went out in my 10. Gallon tank and I used this temporarily until I could get a new one and it kept the water perfect.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
People often forget that betta's are from tropical area's waters. They don't need hot water but luke warm is most comfortable for them, this helps if the climate outside of their tank is colder.
LaKesha M.
LaKesha M.
Jacksonville, FL
This worked wonderfully in our betta bowl and was highly recommended by Petsmart. I keep my house cool in the winterand was worried that the temperature would be too cold for our betta. He was just fine. I recommend this to anyone in that same situation.
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Loudon, TN
Great product, with bettas being is such small bowls most people don't know that they make bowl heaters which is great for tropical bettas which need warmer weather.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
I use this heater for my 1 and 1.5 gallon tanks. They all heat the water differently so beware. I have three tanks all with the same heater but some are more hot than others.