Zoo Med Heat and UVB Basking Spot Lamp and Reptile Sun Fluorescent Combo Pack uploaded by Isai H.

BY ZOO MED #17 in Reptile Supplies

Includes one Repti Basking Spot Lamp and one Repti Sun UVB Compact Fluorescent Lamp. Repti-Basking Spot Lamp: 100 Watt Basking Spot Lamp The #1 Selling "basking lamp" for all types of reptiles Patented computer designed "double reflector" focuses 35% more light/heat in the beam than other reflector bulbs Lasts up to 2,000 hours 5.0 UVB Compact Fluorescent: Self-ballasted Compact Fluorescent UVB Lamp for reptiles and amphibians Helps to prevent Metabolic Bone Disease commonly seen in captive reptiles at 6-12 months of age Provides UVB for vitamin D production and calcium metabolism Lamp emits UVA which is seen by reptiles and helps to increase activity levels, appetite, and reproductive behaviors see more...

• Has anyone used this product?2 Answers
  • How long does the UV bulbs last for before they need replacing?1 Answers
  • I have a small painted turtle. Do these work well for them as wel...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Minneapolis, Mn
Has worked great for me! Simple and easy to find. It last long enough and is worth the price. I bought my product at petco the first time for a tortoise and the second time for a bearded dragon. I would buy this product again.
San Antonio, TX
I have used a lot of Zoo Med heat and UV basking spot lamps and their bombs I like them they tend to last a long time they give up the right he in the right temperature for my bearded dragon that they use them for
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Jefferson , PA
I have two red ear sliders. These are the lights in which I purchase for them. They love them! .. When they work. These bulbs seem to burn out within like two weeks. I've contacted the company several times.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Works great for reptiles specifically in my case bearded dragons. Liked that it came with both uv and heating lamps because I usually have to buy them seperate.
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
Pet Lover Expert
This is great for lizards or even turtles. Which is what we have it for. Turtles love to bask in the heat given off by the light!
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
I am currently using this for our bearded dragon. It works great! Spike seems to enjoy it!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Hartsville, SC
My brother in law uses this for his bearded dragon! He loves it and it works great!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
I have a Bearded Dragon and these lights work just fine. Only had to replace them twice. Their expensive but they last quite a while.
Isai H.
Isai H.
Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert
I love using this for my corn snake. He is in a 100 gallon tank and it keeps it at a nice 82.5 degrees right under it.
Flint, MI
Zoo Med is a trusted brand for reptile lighting and supplies. The bulb lasts quite a while, it is not as quick to burn out as others I have tried.
Krista S.
Krista S.
Adairsville, GA
I have a small painted turtle. Do these work well for them as well? Just curious as they stay in the water most of the time.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert
Has anyone used this product?
Dana R.
Dana R.
Hubert, NC
How long does the UV bulbs last for before they need replacing?
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert
Where can I buy this at?