Zoo Med Food Water Dish Small Natural

Put a more natural look to your reptile habitat by using this realistic looking rock formed food dish and water bowl. They are lightweight and safe for your reptile(s) because they are made of polystyrene and will not break. Size: Food dish is 5 1/2" x 5" x 3/4" high. Water dish is 4 1/4" x 3 1/4" x 1" high.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zoo Med Food Water Dish Small Natural!
5 months ago
Great product you buy this together the first on we got it was difficult to separate but once it was separated we used the bowl for the water and the dish to thaw out the mice. It was a great product, and they have different sizes from small to xl.
3 years ago
I bought the biggest one they have for my bearded dragon. Because she is pretty much as big as she's a big girl, she eats king worms which are bigger versions of mealworms. Because the king worms can't be refrigerated, they are active and this bowl does nothing to keep them in the bowl. They can crawl right out. Other than that, it gives your tank a nice natural feel and great for smaller mealworms
2 years agoMiami, FL
This plates are easy to clean but have in mind i bought it for my bearded dragon and he hated it he never drinks from it . Just have in mind that if you are going to get a plate like this for your bearded dragon teach it since a baby pushing softly his head so the tip of his nose touches the water. Because if not when they grow they wont drink from it.
2 years agoYoungstown, OH
Zoo Med Food Water Dish Small Natural uploaded by Amanda M.
great dishes, i use the one for my African fire skink and the other one for my steppe runner! they can reach it just right, and the water dosnt leak out onto their crushed walnut shell bedding! over all great product and im super happy with it! Will buy more if i ever need!
2 years ago
These products work super well holding food and water for my beardie. My only issue is that they bowl just take up so much space when they are together in his terrarium. They are easy to clean and very durable. I will continue to use them and recommend them!
2 years agoPhiladelphia , PA
Durable but not so easy to clean. The rough surface makes it easy to food (and bacteria) to stick to it. They're low enough for the dragon to eat from but large enough to hold a decent amount of food and water.
3 years ago
I apsolutly love the water dish for my beards and this product hold up so well under there heat lamp but im a little disapointed with the heght of the rims on the food dish but other than that I love it
3 years agoGastonia, NC
The only thing that I don't like about these water bowls is that they spill out too easily. The best way to get the water in is to pour a water bottle into it while it's already in the cage but that's almost impossible to do.
3 years agoClarksville, AR
I have a few of these that I bought to use in both bearded dragon tanks as well hermit crab tanks. The dish worms great however I wish there were a few more options color and texture wise. All in all this item is great.
a year agoTroutdale, OR
These products do the job, they're a good size and they do the job. They also are easy to clean and don't break