Zoo Med Aquatic Turtle Starter Kit for Hatchlings

Zoo Med Laboratories - Hatchling Water Turtle KitAquatic Turtle Kits come with a care book .35oz 10g Turtle Treat 1.9oz 54g pelleted Aquatic Turtle Food 4.25oz 121g bottle of ReptiSafe water conditioner and Wipe Out 3 hand sanitizer sample. Available in an adult turtle and hatchling turtle kit. The deluxe Turtle Kit also includes the 318 Turtle Clean Filter kit turtle food and Dr Turtle sulfa block.

Will my turtle be healthy and live longer
what are this for? i want to get a turtle but i need to look for things that im going to need
Start your review of Zoo Med Aquatic Turtle Starter Kit for Hatchlings!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoLos Banos, CA
Really great product . If you're thinking or if you own Turtles this is a a great product to keep their tank clean . Great value kit comes with everything that you need to get started. I would recommend this kit .
3 years agoPlumes lake, CA
Hello, I am a reptile breeder. I own Redline Reptiles. I breed different species or turtles. This kit is great. I have not had any problems with the food. The babies love it. I would recommend it to my other breeder friends.
3 years ago
My dog is almost 1 and he is a full bread husky. We got this for him and he absolutely loves it!' I definitely recommend it to everyone with fur babies. He love his toys and treats that's for sure!!!!
3 years ago
I bought this when i first got my hatchling water turtle and have continued to use it over the past sevral years of his life. The brand is great
3 years agoAustin, TX
I had a little turtle for 9 years. But i did use all these products and never had any problems with them. The turtle loved his food.
a year agoCanton
I bought this kit for my yellow bellies sliders and they really liked the shrimp that came with it, definitely good for juveniles
3 years ago
Good starter kit to start of with for a pet turtle. Comes with the main items to help take care of your turtle. Worth the price.
3 years agoSalem , OR
Used this for my hatchlings and it was great !! This is the only one I found at the store and it got the Job done
a year agoFayetteville, NC
Great stated set at a decent price. Everything lasts for quite awhile as well. I believe we found it at petco.
3 years ago
Got this in a new tank I got, turtle likes everything but the shrimp for some reason! Loves the worms though.