BY ZOO MED #2 in Reptile Supplies

Zoo Med Laboratories - Hatchling Water Turtle KitAquatic Turtle Kits come with a care book .35oz 10g Turtle Treat 1.9oz 54g pelleted Aquatic Turtle Food 4.25oz 121g bottle of ReptiSafe water conditioner and Wipe Out 3 hand sanitizer sample. Available in an adult turtle and hatchling turtle kit. The deluxe Turtle Kit also includes the 318 Turtle Clean Filter kit turtle food and Dr Turtle sulfa block. see more...

• Will my turtle be healthy and live longer4 Answers
  • what are this for? i want to get a turtle but i need to look for ...5 Answers
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Really great product . If you're thinking or if you own Turtles this is a a great product to keep their tank clean . Great value kit comes with everything that you need to get started. I would recommend this kit .
Andrew M.
Plumes lake, CA
Hello,

I am a reptile breeder. I own Redline Reptiles. I breed different species or turtles. This kit is great. I have not had any problems with the food. The babies love it. I would recommend it to my other breeder friends.
Stephanie G.
My dog is almost 1 and he is a full bread husky. We got this for him and he absolutely loves it!' I definitely recommend it to everyone with fur babies. He love his toys and treats that's for sure!!!!
Michelle V.
I bought this when i first got my hatchling water turtle and have continued to use it over the past sevral years of his life. The brand is great
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
I had a little turtle for 9 years. But i did use all these products and never had any problems with them. The turtle loved his food.
Nina G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Good starter kit to start of with for a pet turtle. Comes with the main items to help take care of your turtle. Worth the price.
kimberly g.
Silverton, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Used this for my hatchlings and it was great !! This is the only one I found at the store and it got the Job done
Olivia K.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the perfect package to have if you own a turtle. It keeps your turtle healthy and they love the food.
Chelsea J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Got this in a new tank I got, turtle likes everything but the shrimp for some reason! Loves the worms though.
Trista K.
akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is a great starter kit for a first time turtle owner! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
PerlayAbraham N.
Mission, TX
what are this for? i want to get a turtle but i need to look for things that im going to need
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Will my turtle be healthy and live longer