BY ZOO GAMES

• Is this a fun game for little girls?20 Answers
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 1
Cute game and not a bad price for what I got it for I'm a kid and any game that I see I play haha good game for children who have a d's obviously and a very creative game ♡
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Eh this game is alright. All you do is go back and forth taking care of the guests. Its really not very challening.  It gets a little boring do the same thing over and over again. Maybe they should have added more tasks or someting. Not worth the money in my opinion. #weddingdash #zoogames  Zoo Games Wedding Dash
Megan Y.
I used to love playing all the dash games online, something about having to get all the guest seated and you bring them their meal and your earned money to upgrade your business in a certain amount of time was my favorite game.
Christee G.
South Holland, IL
This product is very good and its affordable to anyone price range. I can you use this product forever and ever for the rest of my life.This product save my life .
stephanie f.
Lexington, SC
What fun this game is to play with multiple levels from the creators of Diner Dash!!! The seating chart(s) become incredibly more complex and allow less and less time completions in order to advance. Not to mention, the guest list expands with pesky relatives that requires specific diet requirements/ and or seating ASAP. Get ready for VIP treatment to be expected, wedding themes that you have to remember, and decorations that you have to choose! It is so-oo very addicting. You will be hooked and fall in love with this game at first sight!
Candis C.
Walker, LA
I bought this game after only playing a few other time management games. I love these type, and this looked more complex. Which it is! You have to seat people very strategically, (in Diner Dash you seat people according to color to get bonus, on this game you have to sit certain guests next to certain guests and it can be a lot harder!) all the while serving dishes and keeping the bride happy. It gets harder as time goes on. I love it. Some levels I have had to play a few times over just to get past them. Excellent buy for this price
Allyson N.
woodbridge, VA
This games is so addictive. It a must if you love dash games. In this game you play as a wedding coordinator who has to take care of guest at wedding events. You have to seat guest according to there request feed them and get them going before time runs out while keeping everyone happy. Sounds like what goes on during a real wedding! Lost track of time so many times playing this game, would definitely recommend.
Ana Sofia B.
I love this game, it's so funny, first of all, you meet the couple, they tell you what they like or what they don't like, and with that information you should pick the dinner, the cake and the honey moon, after that you have a lot and funny work to do. You sit the guest, bring them food, take the gifts and you have to fix all the problems that the guest do. I love it.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Not a bad game. You have to be quick to serve the guest in this game. Easy to pick up after a couple rounds. Not expensive and can find at any retail store. Great for kids. They have other games out there that goes with this one. Would recommend
Lissa Ann P.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really enjoy playing this game! I love planning events such as weddings, parties, festivals, concerts etc so this game is like a dream come true. Even though its just a game it does give you some ideas that perhaps you never thought about! its a good "killing time" option for those of us who love to plan/organize events! =)
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
Omg its looks like DInner Dash? Is similar?
Chloe S.
Does anybody ever feel that they're playing games for children? I hide it, it's my guilty pleasure.
Myesha G.
Joliet, IL
Has anyone ever finished the game?
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Is this a fun game for little girls?
Jennifer B.