BY ZOO GAMES

Based on the popular nbc game show series hosted by celebrity chef, guy fieri, minute to win it recreates the series' family-friendly... see more...

Kat S.
Northfield, VT
I mean, it's pretty hard to turn an actively participant driven show into a video game, but I believe they did the best they could, and it is fun. Plus it's fun to get ideas from the show and make them happen in real life.
Aera K.
Awesome Game! I love the show so playing the game myself is much more fun! I feel like I'm the contestant :)
Christina H.
Portland, OR
My husband bought me my own DS and with it a ton of games. This is a favorite for the whole family.
Sarah G.
This game is a thriller! super fun for the whole family to compete against each other! Very fun
Kayla S.
Cool game, very fun just like the show but it's a great game for the family to play ...........
Genesis P.
Quiero decir, es muy difícil convertir un programa activamente participante en un videojuego, pero creo que hicieron lo mejor que pudieron, y es divertido. Además, es divertido obtener ideas del programa y hacerlas realidad en la vida real.
Try G.
Whitby , ON
I personally don't think it's as great as the show or doing the challenges your self in real life.