Zoo Games Let's Paint uploaded by C G.

BY ZOO GAMES

C G.
Peoria, AZ
Nintendo Wii - Let's Paint allows hands free painting is an amazing tool for people with autism. We've purchased many of the Wii games for our students with disabilities. I highly recommend this game and feel it's well worth the money.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Gamer Expert Level 3
My whole family loves this game it's a blast to play and very enjoyable to do and I really love this game and my favorite is painting in the game and there is no room for improvement at all and I recommend to other gamers.
denise r.
My kids love this game they enjoy playing it. I let them have a little bit of time only, but it's a great way for them to open up there creativity. I truly recommend this game for kids and sometimes even adults enjoy.
Megan D.
This game is alright. It's entertaining, long and doesn't get boring. I play it everyday and it keeps me occupied. I recommend it for whoever likes games that will keep them wanting to play and have fun
Emily M.
Miami, OK
I bought this for my 5 year old nephew! He loves it. His older sisters love it too. I would recommend this to everyone with a child within the 4 to 12 range. At least those who still think of themselves as children.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Gamer Expert Level 3
Prefect game for all she's! Kids will love this painting game and learn while playing is always a bonus for children! Cool colors and add on
Katy B.
Ashburn , GA
My nephew really enjoys this game and often brings it over to play I highly recommend it as a family friendly activity
haley S.
Owensboro, KY
Cute and really great for kids its perfect time waster for kids and there glued to it till u turn it off
Tatyana B.
Riviera Beach, FL
Great game for children it is adorable to see them get excited about this game. It fun for them.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
This looks great for little ones to play if they know how to do it you can try to teach them
Nena A.
Is it fun?
Milrker l. P.
Miami florida
Esto es para que los niños pinten?
Shiena T.
Waipahu, HI
I have a little sister, so I was wondering if this great for her to play around with ?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Where can I buy.I never seen