BY ZOO GAMES

Zoo Games Diner Dash: Flo on the Go
  • "Perfect game to learn about time management and patience.... Absolute favorite game of my teen years" in 1 review
  • "My step son has this game for his ds I would still play it because occasionally I get bored this also helps him with concentration." in 1 review
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
A fun game and makes you think fast so you can move fast! It's fun and a great way to pass time
Tiffany M.
Hampton, VA
Such a fun game. I compare my life now as a runner at a movie theater to this game.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
This game gets too intense for me and gives me a little anxiety but it's so addictive and fun lol
Ashleigh G.
West Columbia, SC
I love this game and others like it. It's a fun game. You can upgrade your restaurant and even Flo (in certain games). Easy to learn and play. Many levels for hours of fun! I would recommend it for 9 and up!
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
I've always enjoyed dinner dash games ever since I was a kid, I used to play them on PC all the time, but now in very excited that they are also available on my phone.
Kristen L.
I have always loved the Diner Dash games & this one is no different! Fun & exciting.
Kelsey P.
Greenwood, IN
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
Love this game. Have played on almost every platform. I just wish that it was different like the hotel edition not just more tables and different scenery
Derana M.
Corona, CA
This game is so much and very addictive I like it a lot. it can get repetitive at time but it is still a great game to play.
Sheena D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This game is way to addicting. I am 26 i have kids and i cant stop playing once i start.!!! It is great keeps your mind busy.!
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Who else likes Diner Dash???