BY ZOO GAMES

Zoo Games Diner Dash: Flo on the Go
  • "Perfect game to learn about time management and patience.... Absolute favorite game of my teen years" in 1 review
  • "My step son has this game for his ds I would still play it because occasionally I get bored this also helps him with concentration." in 1 review
Rockford, IL
A fun game and makes you think fast so you can move fast! It's fun and a great way to pass time
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Goleta, CA
Pretty fun and addicting game. my brother and i would both take turns playing it on my DS for hours on end. very entertaining and fun
Keturah H.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
If you want to feel like a stressed out waitress then Diner Dash is the game for you.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
I have always loved the Diner Dash games & this one is no different! Fun & exciting.
Bear H.
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
I've always enjoyed dinner dash games ever since I was a kid, I used to play them on PC all the time, but now in very excited that they are also available on my phone.
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This game is way to addicting. I am 26 i have kids and i cant stop playing once i start.!!! It is great keeps your mind busy.!
Ashton R.
Ashton R.
Arlington, TN
Love this game. Have played on almost every platform. I just wish that it was different like the hotel edition not just more tables and different scenery
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Bloomfield , IN
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Waukesha, WI
This game is so addictive. before I knew it, I was done playing all the levels. it is a great way to pass time
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
Cayce, SC
I love this game and others like it. It's a fun game. You can upgrade your restaurant and even Flo (in certain games). Easy to learn and play. Many levels for hours of fun! I would recommend it for 9 and up!
Rockford, IL
Who else likes Diner Dash???