BY ZOO GAMES

Deal or no deal: special edition is based on the blockbuster tv game show from nbc universal and endemol usa. see more...

Lisa S.
This game is just like the show...try to guess the case with the most money...or go home broke...very fun game, but after awhile it get's boring. So, lots of fun to begin with then it become redundant ..
monica p.
Riverside, CA
I remember my mom watching the actual live show and so I bought this game for her and I. Really addicting! You never wanna give up until you get the million dollars.
Sheena D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love this game I always try to get the Million. But I have gotten close just never gotten the million. Lol.! It is addicting.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Just like the show but not nearly as fun. Very repetitive but good for a road trip or plane ride somewhere
Mrs J.
I love this game it's so fun ❤️👍my whole family loves it we can't get enough of deal or no deal
Stephanie M.
Watching the actual show was so much fun, I just had to try the game. It's great. The only thing that would make this better is if the money was real LOL
Alisa T.