BY NONE

Buy on Target
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Truly enjoyed this story and was excited to it made into a TV series. His books never fail to satisfy my inner bookworm and I would recommend to everyone! Do yourself a favor and pick up a copy.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I’m a huge James Patterson fan!!! I️ will read almost anything written by him! I️ haven’t started this one yet, clearly I’m way behind on times! But the reviews all seem really good so I️ can’t wait to get into it!!!
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
Influenster
Help me to know more about animals and where they live and learn my little my girl easy