BY ZONEPERFECT

Soy protein nuggets (soy protein isolate, tapioca starch, salt), toasted oats (whole grain rolled oats, dried cane syrup, brown rice syrup, sunflower oil), brown rice syrup, peanut butter fudge (corn syrup, peanut butter, invert sugar, sugar, palm kernel oil, milk protein, soy lecithin, xanthan gum, carob seed gum, salt, natural caramel color, beta-carotene, vanilla extract, peanut oil with other natural flavors), peanut flavor drops (sugar, palm kernel oil, partially defatted peanut flour, nonfat dry milk solids, peanut oil, salt, soy lecithin), raisins, walnuts, corn syrup, roasted peanuts (peanuts, peanut oil, salt), roasted almonds (almonds, safflower oil), toasted coconut flakes (coconut, sugar, dextrose, salt), soy protein isolate, fructose syrup, roasted cashews (cashews, peanut oil, salt). Less than 2% of the following: glycerine, high oleic safflower oil and/or high oleic sunflower oil, salt, natural flavor, xanthan gum. see more...

• Did anyone gain weight when eating these? The sugar is quite high.1 Answers
  • Where can I buy these at? I looked at Walmart and couldn't find t...1 Answers
ZonePerfect® Sweet & Salty Cashew Pretzel Nutrition Bar 1.58 oz. Wrapper
  • "these taste good but they have too much sugar and not enough protein for me to really consider them a healthy choice and workout fuel. " in 1 review
  • "That's why I love these bars because they help zap my energy back up when I don't have time to make a post workout shake. " in 1 review
Lauren O.
Provdence Frg, VA
Foodie Expert
Although the diet didn't work for me, these tasted great and were wonderful post workout
Kristen S.
Foodie Expert
I got one of these at my local grocery store for a free sample and the taste is great but the amount of sugar in these bars, holy cow!
Mindy M.
Knoxville, TN
These taste good but they have too much sugar and not enough protein for me to really consider them a healthy choice and workout fuel.
Melissa G.
Clark, NJ
I love these bars post workout for some quick refueling! I work out hard using programs like P90X3 and Focus T25 which leave me pretty much depleted. That's why I love these bars because they help zap my energy back up when I don't have time to make a post workout shake.
Kristin S.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
These are delicious, almost better than a candy bar, but have a lot of sugar which is something I have been trying to decrease in my health-conscious diet. These would be great if they were cut down on the sugar content.
Stephanie D.
Cumming, GA
Foodie Expert
Did anyone gain weight when eating these? The sugar is quite high.
Miranda V.
Foodie Expert
Where can I buy these at? I looked at Walmart and couldn't find them?