BY ZONEPERFECT

Moms wish kids would make more nutritious choices.â and kids wish nutritious things tasted better.â which is exactly why we relied on them both to help us create kidz zoneperfecttm nutrition bars.â together we came up with just the right combination of protein, nutritious ingredients, and tasty flavors.â now moms are happy and active kids are happier.â which is a pretty perfect zone to achieve if you ask us.â kidz zoneperfect.â nutrition for active kids. Your kids won t be able to resist the yellow-cakey goodness, and you won t be able to resist the nutrition packed into this incredibly delicious snack bar. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
My kids love these. I would give five stars, but considering the price and how quickly they go through them when we get them this isn't really a reasonable product for me to purchase regularly.
Sarah C.
these are really yummy. I know they say they are for kids, but don't let that turn you off. They are definitely sweet, but not as sweet as others. They also taste pretty natural. I had one while babysitting and plan on buying them if I see them
Alexandra P.
Arlington, TX
Just because it says 'kids' doesn't mean adults can't eat them. These are low cal and low sodium bars. Yellow cake is my favorite from the bars. I usually eat these for breakfast or as treat to get me through the day. Sadly the sprinkles on the label are not inside the bar.
Amy T.
Rockford, IL
I had bought these for sweet snacks when i needed something "healthy". Definitely tastes good, but then i read the ingredients & nutrition facts. YIKES! You'd think something marketed as healthy would actually BE healthy.
Brandy G.
My current addiction. I know these are for kids but they taste delicious! They hit that sweet spot when I want to eat a ton of cupcakes. I tend to eat these in the mornings or when I am on the go. They are thinner than the regular ZonePerfect bars but to be honest the texture of these are much better. Don't care much for the texture of the adult versions.
Lauren M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I buy these for my son and he loves them. He is a very picky eater and doesn't always get the nutients that he needs from solid food so I'm happy to give these to him as a snack.
Yari R.
New haven , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Kidz ZonePerfect bars are a lunchbox staple at my house, although my "kids" are 15, 19 and 22 YEARS old. Its a quick healthy snack they can reach for in between meals.
Mary G.
Shirley, NY
My baby would always steal my protein bars, he is 3, and I had some concerns for how it might effect his stomach. So i bought these and he LOVES them! Takes his mind of mine and gives him adequate nutrition.
Lexie D.
Benton Harbor , MI
I like them myself , but they are a great and nutritious on the go snack for the kiddos too! Definitely worth paying a little extra for that little extra it offers compared to all the other junk food snacks out there.
Tara D.
I'm an adult and I like them a lot. I have a sweet tooth and these are good when I really want to just make some cake batter or something due to cravings
Alli M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Do your kids like them?
Kalyn w.
Where can I purchase these?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Are these similar to the Clif Kids bars ?
Hayley T.
Marion, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I have never seen these where can you buy?
Lauriebeth N.
Seattle, WA
Are these gluten free? Are they good?