BY ZONEPERFECT

Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers. see more...

ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
  • "One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox." in 46 reviews
  • "Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm" in 28 reviews
  • "class and really enjoyed the flavor and didn't expect it to be so good, I'm kinda sick of eating other kinds of protein bars and this was a good difference in flavor. " in 12 reviews
  • "I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense." in 10 reviews
  • "*I received this product complimentary from Influenster This was the perfect bar to tide me over while I was out and about one day running errands." in 10 reviews
corina r.
Temple, TX
What more can I say about OPI? They have the most unique colors (and names of colors) in the industry, the polish goes on smooth and evenly, even with one coat! The bottles are large and give you a loot of product so that it lasts you what seems like forever. Doesn't chip, lasts longer than most other polishes...they are simply the best💅💅💅💅💅💕💕💕💕💕
Blanca P.
Northridge, CA
First off...these bars had a strange texture to them.
second: the taste was sub par. It tasted yogurt-ey but it wasn't good!
I don't recommend this!
Lara D.
Fulshear, TX
Besides Luna Bars, Zone Perfect Bars are my go-to breakfast. I've tried all of the flavors and I really like the Chocolate ones, but the coating doesn't taste like greek yogurt to me - it tastes like white chocolate - which is fine with me!
Tiffany D.
Burleson, TX
These taste very good. Some of the best bars I've tried! I love grab and go breakfast since I'm usually on the run.
Alexa L.
Minneapolis, MN
I loved how these tasted, but I don't think they're any better for you then most energy bars.. which is not good for you..
Alyssa L.
I really would like to get these one day to give them to my kids... anything w Greek yogurt looks healthy to me... i wouldn't eat it because I'm not to fond of Greek yogurt but i know my kids would go crazy for them... so I'd be happy to get a sample of these...
Angwai J.
San Diego, CA
I kind of have a thing for yogurt bars. They're so good. These are amazing. You do not know how tempted I am to eat the whole box. The bars are pretty small but quite filling to me for the size. :
Stacy c.
West Richland, WA
High in flavor, low in fat. So many flavors to choose from. my son has been on a mission to lose weight and has been using these as a substitute for cookies and candy. These bars are full of flavor so you ddon't feelnlike you're missing out on anything.
Gina M.
If you want the nutrients and vitamins promised in this bar, go eat some fruit, vegetables and protein for a more wholesome, filling and delicious meal. These bars taste pretty awful, and I would not buy them again.
stephanie s.
Joplin, MO
Absolutely DISGUSTING!
I bought these yogurt bars with the intentions of eating a wholesome, natural tasting snack.
These literally tasted like chemicals! Very stale, and the outer yogurt coating left a chalky feeling in my mouth.
Erica V.
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
Margarita C.
Should i try these? Why or why not?
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?