BY ZONEPERFECT

Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers. see more...

ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
  • "One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox." in 46 reviews
  • "Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm" in 28 reviews
  • "class and really enjoyed the flavor and didn't expect it to be so good, I'm kinda sick of eating other kinds of protein bars and this was a good difference in flavor. " in 12 reviews
  • "*I received this product complimentary from Influenster This was the perfect bar to tide me over while I was out and about one day running errands." in 10 reviews
  • "I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense." in 10 reviews
Karen R.
These ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars are amazing. I would like to try Vanilla Berry. Yogurt is really good for you.
Crystal G.
Tempe, AZ
I am not usually a fan of bars except for Lara bars, but after seeing a bunch of reviews I tried it out. I bought different flavors, because I figured any I didn't like I could give to my brother who is a fitness buff. The strawberry is actually very nice! Not too gravily (so not a word) like most meal bars are. Not too sweet. Kinda tasted a bit like strawberry nesquik. I didn't like the other two I tried, the chocolate and the white one. They were all way too dry I have to be honest and say I probably won't buy them regularly, but they are not bad if you are a fan of meal bars. I've literally only liked one meal bar my entire life and that's the cherry pie lara bars.
Taylor C.
Blissfield, MI
I love these so much! I didn't know if I would like them at first because I am such a picky eater but, they are great and I love that they are fairly filling.
Keeley H.
Los Angeles, CA
These are so good and are actually pretty filling. They had a variety of flavors too! Winner! I think I have tried all the flavors and the strawberry one is the best kind for sure. I highly recommend this!
Fiorella G.
I really enjoy getting this kind of snacks … take it everywhere is your running out of time.. protein bar ….. :) you will love it
Alyssa T.
Tracy, CA
When it comes to bars like this, I always enjoy the yogurt type ones! I like to put them in the fridge, so that they're cold, and don't melt. Always a treat. I enjoy the flavors vanilla & strawberry.
jessica c.
Orange, CA
Unlike many other protein bars that have a funky taste, this one does NOT! It is high in content, and tastes just like what it is intended to!
Rebecca B.
Jacksonville, AR
Pretty good! Tastes good, except they have a little bit of a dry after-taste. Love the white flavor! Really good with when paired with water! Always helped my hypogylcemia attacks!
Katie G.
Tallahassee, FL
These are great if you're in a hurry or on the road! they are so yummy and filling!! definitely my go to snack!
shannon p.
Woodland, WA
They were okay, and I bought them on sale to try. They are not my favorite protein bar, but they aren't gross I guess. They're just okay. i tried the chocolate one with white greek yogurt around the top. I did like that it had a cookie crunch in it, which was a nice surprise.
Erica V.
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
margarita c.
Should i try these? Why or why not?
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?