ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
4.37 / 5 based on 405 Reviews
Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers. see more...
Top Questions See all 133 Q&A
ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
- "One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox." in 46 reviews
- "Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm" in 28 reviews
- "class and really enjoyed the flavor and didn't expect it to be so good, I'm kinda sick of eating other kinds of protein bars and this was a good difference in flavor. " in 12 reviews
- "I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense." in 10 reviews
- "*I received this product complimentary from Influenster This was the perfect bar to tide me over while I was out and about one day running errands." in 10 reviews
A little too crunch for my taste. Won't purchase again, but I'm sure there are people out there who would love them. I have to say, the taste is not anything amazing either
Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm
These are pretty yummy, but can be a little too sweet for my tasting (sometimes they hurt my teeth!). But the yogurt is definitely a big plus.
I love these bars especially the vanilla ones. Thus us a great snack when u r trying to eat light or healthy
I have been eating ZonePerfect bars as healthy snacks for a long time, but I usually choose the all-chocolate flavors. Since Greek yogurt is so popular I was intrigued by these. I first tried the Chocolate flavor (of course), but then I ended up trying the Raspberry and Vanilla Berry ones as well. All are tasty and satisfying (~190 calories, 12 g protein & 3 g fiber).
I first tried the chocolate and wasn't impressed it has the flavor that most who eat diet bars know so well. They I tried the vanilla berry. I was blown away. They taste delicious and sweet and not like an artificiality favorite diet bar. I eat the vanilla berry several times a week for breakfast. It keeps me full and tastes delicious
They are a healthy and very tasty treat. Must try if you're looking for another snack option. Or you could eat as dessert after a green salad. Sold in most groceries stores and pharmacies. Creamy ricch coat. I like the berry one Show Less
They are a healthy and very tasty treat. Must try if you're looking for another snack option. Or you could eat as dessert after a green salad. Sold in most groceries stores and pharmacies. Creamy rich coat. I like the berry one.
I really enjoyed the yogurt bars, especially with it being summertime, it was simply refreshing. I gave them a B, simply because they were not as filling as I hoped them to be.
Great taste and selection. Perfect for a quick between meal snack or if your in a hurry in the morning grab one on the way out the door.
Q & A
What has everyone's favorite flavor been before? Am I the only one who would love a chocolate peanut butter combination?
Are they gluten-free
These look like a good snack, what is the best flavor?Do they have any with nuts in them?
How many of you would love to try the chocolate chip cookie dough next omg it look so freaking good?
These look super good! What is your favorite flavor?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos