Add a Photo

By ZONEPERFECT
Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers.
Photos (12)
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Chicopee, MA
Jan. 31, 2017, 3:42 p.m.
Review for: ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
These are so good! And perfectly portable! If you are a snacker like I am, this is the perfect treat to have on hand for busy days!
Rude B.
Rude B.
Indianola, MS
I Really want to try this it looks very good , I Wonder What is the best flavor that they have . I Would love to try the Raspberry kind .
michelle D.
michelle D.
Rochester, NY
These are just amazing I love the yogurt that covers all the oats an stuff and it's just really healthy and tasty
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
I've tried all the flavors I like them all my favorite is strawberry they are nice when you need a quick pick me up when your on the go. They are a bit too dry for me but other than that good
Christy M.
Christy M.
San jose , Ca
I love the ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars. They have a great flavor and keep me feeling full longer then other brands.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Visalia, CA
LOVE these!! Totally recommend them if you ever need a quick snack and always on the go. My favorite is the rasberry one of course.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Saginaw, MI
I'm always one for a granola bar covered in greek yogurt because of the delicious sweetness it adds, love this.
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
I've only tried the raspberry flavored, it tasted yummy! Great protein for vegetarians that workout.
Summer L.
Summer L.
Minneapolis, MN
Every flavor of the Greek yogurt Zone Perfect bars is oddly unsatisfying - rather dry and not very flavorful. Their regular yogurt bars are much better (blueberry pomegranate in particular!)
Lindsey F.
Lindsey F.
East Lansing, MI
A flavorful twist of a large source of protein that adds a fun experience while being healthy along the way
Erica V.
Erica V.
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?
margarita c.
margarita c.
Corona, CA
Should i try these? Why or why not?