Add a Photo

By ZONEPERFECT
Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers.
Photos (12)
Joanne S.
Joanne S.
Atlanta, GA
I got the raspberry one in my Vox Box. It was the best tasting yogurt bar I have ever had I don't like the chocolate ones so I am always on the look out for good new fruity one and this will definitely be added to my rotation.
Neisa H.
Neisa H.
They can be pricey at some stores, and I have found them the cheapest at Big Lots. I love Zone bars in general but the Chocolate Greek Yogurt is my favorite of these. They are a great snack on the go to keep me going in between meals.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Hudson, NC
Greek yogurt is the best I will recommend it to everyone its also a healthy way to eat just make sure you try all flavors to find out what's your favorite kind
Angwai J.
Angwai J.
San Diego, CA
I kind of have a thing for yogurt bars. They're so good. These are amazing. You do not know how tempted I am to eat the whole box. The bars are pretty small but quite filling to me for the size. :
tiffany g.
tiffany g.
Great snack for when out and about! no need to stop and settle for unhealthy food options when you're on the go. i keep one of these in my purse in case i get hungry. i love that they're so high in protein! helps me stick to my diet and the strawberry ones are so good. love love love them!
melissa s.
melissa s.
Yorba Linda, CA
I received the zone perfect greek yogurt in vanilla berry complimentary from Influenster. This was a nice and easy to go snack and didn't taste bad or like protein at all. It was too sweet though and really dry and hard. I liked the yogurt coating a lot, but it is not something I would buy on my own. The chocolate one looks good and I might try that, but for the berry ones..I wouldn't repurchase
Liza F.
Liza F.
Valley Stream, NY
I eat this in the morning and something for a late night snack. Great crunch and good flavor my favorite is the Raspberry.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Delmar, NY
I received the chocolate one in my voxbox. I am really interested in trying
The fruity flavored because I am not a huge chocolate fan. I did like the taste,
And felt that it kept be full. I also drank a whole glass of water with this bar.
Would buy! Didn't seem like I was eating a protein bar seemed like a treat!
india w.
india w.
Pittsburgh, PA
They're pretty tasty, and amazing to have on the go! I would recommend better flavors though, also it really mad me "go" if you will.
Shawntel T.
Shawntel T.
Clearfield, UT
I would definitely like to try these. I love greek yogurt so i am sure they will taste great
Erica V.
Erica V.
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?
margarita c.
margarita c.
Corona, CA
Should i try these? Why or why not?